Oakland/Cane Ridge Scrimmage

Oakland hosts Cane Ridge today at 5:30.    I'll be there and hope to get interviews with both Coaches.   I'll post video to my YouTube channel tonight.    You can go there now and click the subscribe button and you'll get a notification when I post.   May even go live today if possible.   This could potentially be a State Championship preview (however many teams including Maryville, Whitehaven and Blackman may have a say in that.)   Here's the link to our Channel:

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Oakland hosts Cane Ridge today at 5:30.    I'll be there and hope to get interviews with both Coaches.   I'll post video to my YouTube channel tonight.    You can go there now and click the subscribe button and you'll get a notification when I post.   May even go live today if possible.   This could potentially be a State Championship preview (however many teams including Maryville, Whitehaven and Blackman may have a say in that.)   Here's the link to our Channel:

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

Freshmen are actually at 5:30. Varsity will start soon after.

7 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I was in the stands, chewing the fat with some folks I havent seen in a while. BTW, that kids name is Victor Stephenson

Yeah,  he looked really good!   They told us twice, we just cant remember anything!   How did you like the first 6 minutes of the sideways video??  Geez.   I cut that part out.  I've got better video I'm gonna upload,  including interviews with both coaches (at the same time).  A first for me.

4 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Yeah,  he looked really good!   They told us twice, we just cant remember anything!   How did you like the first 6 minutes of the sideways video??  Geez.   I cut that part out.  I've got better video I'm gonna upload,  including interviews with both coaches (at the same time).  A first for me.

I didn't see that part. Always hard to get good video on field level bc you can't see the play unfold, that's why I prefer my perch. I was wondering if Creasy was gonna stick with 2 QB system I guess we got our answer

Edited by MidTennFootball
  • Upvote 1