Rhea County @ Cleveland

Rhea Co.

3 hours ago, DonDraper said:

Yes that’s correct.  Another left later taking his son who was a starting linebacker with him I believe.  Not sure who took their place other than I’m told they added a quality young D Coordinator who I think may have been at Rhea then Marion County?

Yes, I had forgotten that Cleveland had landed Coach Branden Harmon. He was an assistant at Rhea before being at Marion Co. He is pretty intense and will definately benefit Cleveland especially in the weight room.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:54 PM, DonDraper said:

Yes that’s correct.  Another left later taking his son who was a starting linebacker with him I believe.  Not sure who took their place other than I’m told they added a quality young D Coordinator who I think may have been at Rhea then Marion County?

Yes Red Banks Defensive Coordinator came from Cleveland and his son now plays for Red Bank.

1 hour ago, RCfan said:

I haven't heard of any major injuries since the Jamboree. 

What's your opinion of Bo Garmany?  He looks strong running the ball.  Do you think that the coaches might use him a little more than previously thought, and save Kaylor more for the defense? 

1 hour ago, ADS1 said:

What's your opinion of Bo Garmany?  He looks strong running the ball.  Do you think that the coaches might use him a little more than previously thought, and save Kaylor more for the defense? 

He has looked great running the ball and appears to have good hands each time I have seen him but in Pemberton's system there's a lot more to fullback than  just running and catching. I think initially we will see him in a support roll but could see him more as the season progresses and he picks up more experience.

• Like 1