3. Haywood County 1-0 95
4. Maplewood 1-0 85
5. Springfield 1-0 76
6. Elizabethton (1) 1-0 66
7. Marshall County 0-1 58
8. Lexington 1-0 51
9. Nolensville 1-0 27
(tie)Jackson South Side 1-0 27
Others receiving 12 or more points: Crockett County 21. Chattanooga Central 19. Dyersburg 17. Sullivan East 7. Stone Memorial 5. Spring Hill 4. White House 3. East Hamilton 3. Sullivan Central 2. Union County 1.

7 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

I believe any rb would have ran well against Carter lol they are coming off a 3-7 season and Ac acts is if Carter was the New England Patriots. 

The running backs for the Mavs and huge offense line will have there way with Greeneville; but we may never get to see it. Betsy is awaiting Greeneville in a big way; sorry it's Elizabethton out of respect!

19 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The running backs for the Mavs and huge offense line will have there way with Greeneville; but we may never get to see it. Betsy is awaiting Greeneville in a big way; sorry it's Elizabethton out of respect!

Man your funny. Greeneville will steam roll every team they play this as well as the cows from Ac. That’s why they are the Champions and #1 on that poll 

26 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol ok. Defending Champs will repeat 

OR blows out DB by more than 40; the Devil's are no longer considered the best team in the state. Then just maybe and possibly, the Devil's are just average depending on OR future success. That would be interesting! One game may not determine how good you are but how good was you opponent?

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

OR blows out DB by more than 40; the Devil's are no longer considered the best team in the state. Then just maybe and possibly, the Devil's are just average depending on OR future success. That would be interesting! One game may not determine how good you are but how good was you opponent?

First of all its your*... AC education at its best i suppose... 2nd you can talk when YOUR team has won or make it to state... sit down and watch the show and enjoy basketball season. 

10 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

First of all its your*... AC education at its best i suppose... 2nd you can talk when YOUR team has won or make it to state... sit down and watch the show and enjoy basketball season. 

Hey now that was intended for my good friend DevilMan. But it appears I made another friend. LOL No seriously that will be a good observation, to say the least. Let it play out it might not mean anything but it could very well open up a discussion for future post. And oh yeah I think this year's Basketball season could be the one I enjoy the most. 

Greeneville underestimated and looked past AC last year. Was up 24-3 before the cyclones got a late trash time touchdown. They were up big on Science Hill before taking thier foot off the gas. None of that will happen this year beat them down and hold your foot on thier necks. Yall had a great team not taking anything away from the Mavs, but you wont be underestimated and will get the BIG Greene's best. Thats when you will see that we are on an entirely different level, also good luck hope Stanton Martin stays healthy we dont want any excuses.

6 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

Greeneville underestimated and looked past AC last year. Was up 24-3 before the cyclones got a late trash time touchdown. They were up big on Science Hill before taking thier foot off the gas. None of that will happen this year beat them down and hold your foot on thier necks. Yall had a great team not taking anything away from the Mavs, but you wont be underestimated and will get the BIG Greene's best. Thats when you will see that we are on an entirely different level, also good luck hope Stanton Martin stays healthy we dont want any excuses.

After AC beat Elizabethton convincingly that is actually when everyone in East Tennessee took the Mavericks very serious. I gave Greeneville the victory and I am very proud at least an East Tennessee team won the state. We can't look in the past as to how this game could or should have turned out. I firmly believe that the Mavs are on a mission and if we meet up this could very well be one of the best high school football games in a long while. I do believe it is the Mavs year to win the state. I am really concerned however that we may be playing Elizabethton when the smoke clears. Nothing meant by that I just think Elizabethton has learned some things they did not know before playing Greeneville last year and the same applies to playing AC. So I am actually a little worried to play Elizabethton. Just my opinion and we all have one. Good luck this year and I hope everyone stays healthy.