Friday Main Event Lineup for Week One!

22 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Yall did a good job of picking up the ball and running with it after the technical issues.  Then the music in the stadium came blaring through and drowned the rest of the show out.  You'll get it figured out Mike.  Hang in there.

Yes sir, Murphy's Law kicked our Arse Friday!  If it could go wrong, IT DID!   The Coaches mishap turned out to be goof up on our part.   I bought an upgraded mixer this season, A BEHRINGER XENYX X1204USB  which has way too many buttons and knobs on it for a dumb old Country boy.    I also bought a case to carry it in that is padded and apparently during transport to the stadium a button got pressed on the channel we had the phone hooked in to that didn't send that channel to the main output.   We were hearing them in our headset so we didn't realize there was an issue.   Long story short, it's working now and I took a photo of the board to reference...LOL...   Mistake number 2 as you mentioned was our setup location.   We knew it was loud when they started the music, but had no idea it was totally drowning us out FOR A HALF HOUR!   As you said, we're learning on the fly with this new venture.    We'll pick a better setup location this week and double check everything prior to going live next week.   Appreciate you hanging in there with us.

11 hours ago, Trollin said:

What’s the word?! Y’all coming to Waverly/Huntingdon this Friday or what!? Should be the game of the week!!! Don’t miss out Friday Main Event! But what do I know... I’m just trollin’ 

That will definitely be a heck of a game!   We're pretty locked in the first five weeks of the season.   We've had the travel schedule posted for awhile now.   We're gonna go watch what should be a good one in Shelbyville as they host Marshall County a team the took Cane Ridge to overtime.   We definitely home to make it to Waverly at some point this season.   We enjoyed watching them at CA last year.

34 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

That will definitely be a heck of a game!   We're pretty locked in the first five weeks of the season.   We've had the travel schedule posted for awhile now.   We're gonna go watch what should be a good one in Shelbyville as they host Marshall County a team the took Cane Ridge to overtime.   We definitely home to make it to Waverly at some point this season.   We enjoyed watching them at CA last year.

Maybe this week you won’t have Russian interference with your satellite feed :lol:

41 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Maybe this week you won’t have Russian interference with your satellite feed :lol:

Maybe this week the dumb setup guy won't goof up.......and hopefully the guy who decided to setup next to the PA speaker won't make that mistake either....  Wait a minute... The same dummy did both of those!!!   I may need to fire that guy!