Hancock- Oliver Springs

hshoops

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OS boys may go down--I remember watching that epic Hancock-Oneida battle last year for a berth in the 'Buro. If memory serves me correctly, Rocky Nicols is back and Mathews is gone, but....nevertheless, Hancock is going to be good. I do think Hancock Co will win the boys contest, but not that badly. The girls game will be a different story though my friends.

Did OS's football players try to play? I know that OS has a big presence in the post in Peterson coming back from the gridiron. Also, Adam Lamb will step up for the Bobcats as well as other new guys giving valuable time. I wonder how the game would turn out with a week's worth of practice for Oliver Springs? How did Wringley look after hitting 7 3's earlier in the week. Rocky Nichols may have the best post game in the East. Talent wise he's hard pressed for top 10, but in terms of production and execution of offensive pivot moves, who's better?