York Institute @ Coalfield

rtl112

2 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Idk anything on them or how many kids they lost etc

They lost a lot from last year. Only 6 players on the team got quality play time last year. They have 2 LB's/RB that had some time last year. 2 returning o-linemen a wide out a DB/RB (kids a player) They're young and don't cover the pass very well, but with it being York that shouldn't matter much. Not a whole lot of speed either. 

My nephew said York lost 8 or 9 seniors.  He said they had most of their good players back this year including the qb and two stud running backs. Coalfield should be down some regardless of  what people think.   They just lost too much. We will beat them this year if we have no major injuries.  I think York will win this game by 17 points or so.

40 minutes ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

My nephew said York lost 8 or 9 seniors.  He said they had most of their good players back this year including the qb and two stud running backs. Coalfield should be down some regardless of  what people think.   They just lost too much. We will beat them this year if we have no major injuries.  I think York will win this game by 17 points or so.

Thats the Bobcat i remember!Thanks for the info.Our region is shaping up!

Guest Fall101

If CF can't slow down Yorks 2 running backs they have then it could be a long night. I also think CF will be tough at home. The Henry's will have CF ready to play, but will it be enough pull out the W? Personally I think York will be to much this year.  

2 hours ago, Spike16 said:

If CF can't slow down Yorks 2 running backs they have then it could be a long night. I also think CF will be tough at home. The Henry's will have CF ready to play, but will it be enough pull out the W? Personally I think York will be to much this year.  

You could be right but I think it will be won or lost up front. Pulling for coalfield. I don’t know why lol but I am. 

6 hours ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

Injuries  or not I don't think Oz could beat their way out of a wet paper bag.