York Institute @ Coalfield

rtl112

Just now, AllAboutTheW said:

I was right there I can assure you, no player was punched by a parent. It might have looked like it but we have it on film exactly where you are talking about. 

17 minutes ago, thatdevilforrest said:

you mean if a parent comes down out of the stands and hits one of the opposing players

We would of took action on that, along with York themselves if that was actually true 

On 8/19/2018 at 8:19 AM, orngnblk said:

Bass cant find much info on this York team or Coalfield for that matter.How much does York return from a stoubt team last year?If im not mistaken they beat that squatch team last year and only had a couple losses one was to the Jackets.

They return 8 starters on both sides of the ball.  The trio everyone talks about looked Good Friday night but I was impressed with the line very physical.  I agree with DevilForest I’d you can keep your fans off the field should be a good game to watch.  

On 8/18/2018 at 6:06 PM, rtl112 said:

The backside of our defense is a big concern.  They better be getting to work on it before we meet a passing squad. 

Hopefully you won’t have it fully fixed before you guys come to town in a couple of weeks. Best of luck to you guys. Hopefully our field doesn’t get plowed with donuts after Friday’s game with the Dawgs. 

12 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Hopefully you won’t have it fully fixed before you guys come to town in a couple of weeks. Best of luck to you guys. Hopefully our field doesn’t get plowed with donuts after Friday’s game with the Dawgs. 

Am I missing something?because I read about somebody's field getting tore up on here  but I haven't seen anything about it on the news or anyting can you elaborate?

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Am I missing something?because I read about somebody's field getting tore up on here  but I haven't seen anything about it on the news or anyting can you elaborate?

I think WBIR might have it or WVLT. It’s one of those two. Coalfield’s poor field has donuts on it as of Sunday. After they beat Wartburg, apparently the Dawgs thought the Wartburg motor speedway moved locations to the Coalfield football field and they decided to do donuts and tear the football field all to heck. Classless act! I’m not a Coalfield fan by any stretch but I hope they’re able to find out who did it and punish them to the max. You don’t do stuff like. Coach Henry and company work year around taking care of that field and for anybody to do this to any school’s field is an absolute atrocity!

30 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

I think WBIR might have it or WVLT. It’s one of those two. Coalfield’s poor field has donuts on it as of Sunday. After they beat Wartburg, apparently the Dawgs thought the Wartburg motor speedway moved locations to the Coalfield football field and they decided to do donuts and tear the football field all to heck. Classless act! I’m not a Coalfield fan by any stretch but I hope they’re able to find out who did it and punish them to the max. You don’t do stuff like. Coach Henry and company work year around taking care of that field and for anybody to do this to any school’s field is an absolute atrocity!

Wow that is horrible!