Lexington at 2A Riverside

@38320

Riverside nipped at their heels last year on Big Red's campus - lost in the last few minutes. This year, the Big Red travels to Panther Town. Can the Panthers stop them at home? Or will the Tigers have the one or two extra men to get the job done again? The bad: Panthers haven't won this rival game since 2010. The good: Panthers ain't scared. 

2 hours ago, tigerpride22 said:

Big Red will need to play better this week than they did last week.  We should have the Mayo kid back this week who can be a game changer. 

How are the mosquitoes down there this year?

Mosquitoes not as bad. Still don't have a feel yet on both teams but got to go RHS 17-14 where turnovers will be the difference. Ik Lexington is the better team on paper. Speed, size says a lot in football and they have more than Riverside, but the Panthers are ready for the challenge. What else have they got to lose, everyone is picking against them anyway.

If Lexington don't tighten up on the penalties we are gonna be in trouble. The qb had no one blocking for him last week. I'm surprised we beat south gibson. We did not play good football at all. I don't know anything about riverside, but if they are bringing close to the same team as last year they could give us a hard time. should be a good game. GO TIGERS 24-14 is my guess. 

Lexington put the ball on the ground several times (and usually recovered their own) and had very little passing game. However, their defense is pretty tough and should hold them through some of their games. I still think they will get it together and be o.k. in time for the playoffs. They have some players - as usual.