Lewis county vs. Camden

blackmamba11

21 minutes ago, camden1969 said:

Im scared to say only thing I agree with is Camden don't get it together they could loose the entire program I have never seen so much talent wasted in my life

There is talent there, and I still believe that by the end of the season they should be much better than they were at any point last year.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said it for weeks, this team is better and should show growth every week. They dominated the line on both sides of the ball, and took LC out of their comfort zone. LC had a couple of costly turnovers, and one sure thing TD dropped, that cost them field position and momentum, but the Lions did exactly what they were supposed to do to win, eat up yardage, get first downs, and drain the clock. Great win.

59 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I sure hope this is a stepping stone for them. They will have their hands full with them jackets.

Not disrespect to Camden but it's easy to look better against poor competition! It was shocking how slow they were when we scrimmaged them! They need to get an identity and stick with it and develop the youngans to the system!!!!! I have no skin in the game so my opinion is pretty useless, but I have never been known to keep my mouth shut haha!!!

6 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Not disrespect to Camden but it's easy to look better against poor competition! It was shocking how slow they were when we scrimmaged them! They need to get an identity and stick with it and develop the youngans to the system!!!!! I have no skin in the game so my opinion is pretty useless, but I have never been known to keep my mouth shut haha!!!

:grin:

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I sure hope this is a stepping stone for them. They will have their hands full with them jackets.

They better have some DBs. 

I saw some video of this game. Lewis County defense looks suspect. They wont be able to run like that on us I don't believe. We'll have a week to talk about this matchup soon.