Wk.2- Scotts Hill at Dresden

HevyReturns

Dresden is coming off an exciting win, a back & forth game where either Westview or Lions could have won. This week 2A Scott's Hill travels to the Lion's Den hog farm, ha, and SH in it's first game suffered a big loss, and is struggling big time with internal problems, a new coach, and what must be a trying, awful time for all. Maybe this hardship will propel their team to greatness (it happens), but honestly methinks Dresden will have their way with our visitors from Reagan. Hope no players are injured, all that travel have safe journeys, and our Lion Nation fans come out in droves for our teams first home game at our stadium. Will probably be a running clock, and plenty of playing time for non-starters. Coach Estes & staff had our team ready for Westview with awesome play calling, which will no doubt be repeated this week. However... NEVER FORGET Hillcrest, a for-sure, no-doubt-about-it playoff win, and the shock of the year happened with the Vikings beating us at home. So anything IS possible in competitive sports, with no games having guaranteed outcomes. Get ready Lions, prepare at 110%, & play even higher. Focus one game, & one play at a time. DLU LIONS, #1 ALL THE WAY! 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, my family and I came "this close" to moving to Scotts Hill instead of Dresden. It did seem to be a nice area with good people, and living here we've found Dresden to be awesome as well. Come Friday night, I will guarantee an outcome... the Lions WILL win. Well, that is, unless the game is called for storms, an earthquake, some other disaster, or a gotten-loose herd of hogs tearing up the field & running everyone off. So I'll say, Friday night when a completed game of football is finished, the Lions will win. Guarantee it.