Central vs Chuckey Doak

Gunner0331

1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

No it wouldn't. It would simply take 4A not being a classification with 0 traditionally tough teams that have won a few titles in the last 15 years.

So basically go back to only 3 classifications is what your saying because you can't have 5a and 6a and not 4a.  Then Greeneville would be a 2A school and you would have a different class to complain about then

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

So basically go back to only 3 classifications is what your saying because you can't have 5a and 6a and not 4a.  Then Greeneville would be a 2A school and you would have a different class to complain about then

Not complaining.  All I said was show me 1 traditional team in 4A who has consistently played for and won state titles in 4A? The competition simply isn't there. 

5 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

And who is the best team in terms of tradition for competition?  Maplewood ? Elizabethton?  Springfield?  How many titles have those 3 combined win in the last 15 years ? It's 0

Greeneville’s the best hands down we know! 4a outside of Greeneville, Betsy, and Ac is pathetic. 

47 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

Not complaining.  All I said was show me 1 traditional team in 4A who has consistently played for and won state titles in 4A? The competition simply isn't there. 

Wouldn't that mean there is more competition when the same team doesn't win it every year?  Greeneville has won it 3 times, Fulton has won it 3 times (Decided to move up to 5a to play Knoxville teams instead of having to travel Last year) . Tradition wise in 4a since they went to 6 classifiactions would be teams like Maplewood (Made it to the Championship and Semis), Marshall County has made the Semis a few times also just couldn't get out of the East.