Week 1 4a Rankings!!!

DevilMan03

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Betsy should be # 2, they did beat a good 6A team.

No I would disagree but better yet we should eventually see Elizabethton #1 AC #2 and Greeneville #4 at some point during the season. Elizabethton will most likely be playing AC on November 16 live TV coverage too! Look forward on welcoming Elizabethton to Mavericks home!

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Agreed with Greeneville #1

Agrred Greenville will roll .... no competition at all .....  4A weak ... across statee .. what is funny is that AC plays a close game to the champs and all of a sudden they are relevant  ...  all the good teams that were 4A that kept AC  from getting out of 1st rounds of playoffs  .. Fulton , KC  ..Central etc  .moved up to 5A  and AC thinks they are some powerhoudse  .. hillarious  ......  :roflol:

9 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Agrred Greenville will roll .... no competition at all .....  4A weak ... across statee .. what is funny is that AC plays a close game to the champs and all of a sudden they are relevant  ...  all the good teams that were 4A that kept AC  from getting out of 1st rounds of playoffs  .. Fulton , KC  ..Central etc  .moved up to 5A  and AC thinks they are some powerhoudse  .. hillarious  ......  :roflol:

LOL yeah right close game. It Was close to say the least. :hungry: I would call it hungry. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

2 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Tad Accowstime and COWSinflight are the same poster if you haven’t noticed 

Rankings are worth squat at this point.I wonder what the rankings were going into the playoffs two years ago.I'd about bet KC,Fulton and Greeneville were the top 3 or very close to it.Can't remember which one of these three played in the state title game much less won it.That's what I'm trying to say.Absolute squat.