Meigs at Sequatchie co

SCPRIDE30

7 hours ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

What about the 4 from Bledsoe? The main one being your superstar. 

Technically he was at Rhea before he came here as a freshman. You know where Rhea County is, right? It’s where all those kids transferring to Bledsoe come from. 

1 hour ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

They got what 4 from Bledsoe and 6 players from Rhea I heard? Either way meigs is a loaded team and should make a good run to state. 

You heard? Well I heard your starting tailback was a Grundy County Yellowjacket last year. 

2 hours ago, TigerNation said:

Technically he was at Rhea before he came here as a freshman. You know where Rhea County is, right? It’s where all those kids transferring to Bledsoe come from. 

You heard? Well I heard your starting tailback was a Grundy County Yellowjacket last year. 

For Dunlap or pikeville? Our running backs are from Dunlap. We got a a couple from Grundy but guarantee you they don’t start lol.  Whitwell has players from Grundy, that’s why they are so good these last 2 years

Well figured I'd let the weekend go by before coming on here to let y'all know... The refs blew that game for us...It was closer than it seemed...We are young... It was hard to get motivated to play a school from a lower classification... We didn't want to reveal the playbook on no district team... It was Hot, Wet, Cold, and Dry out there.... Meigs footballs were not regulation....And last but not least, We had the wrong cleats on, had we worn our other cleats, we would have won big!

1 hour ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Honestly though, I have fired my super scout. I'm here to eat some crow. Squatch will be fine this year, Meigs and Swafford are just the real deal. 

Haha appreciate it man. We are proud of our team. We have high hopes this year again, but you never can tell what can and will go wrong. I really wish our other back had gotten to play some. #4 and the others are doing really well for us. But #6 being his senior year will hopefully be out there soon. Hope you guys have a good rest of the season. I do think you guys are a pretty decent football team.

4 hours ago, TigerNation said:

Backup has rushed probably 15 times in 4 games, providing depth. Other new player from Grundy is new assistant baseball coach’s son and should get more time in the next couple of seasons. 

1 hour ago, bolddust281 said:

If the refs hadn't been cheating the whole game squatch wins this one by 4 or 5 TDs. Between all those illegal transfer players for meigs and the officiating, we were screwed. meigs reminds me a lot of my cousin  David: untrustworthy and forgettable.

So forgettable that you're still talking about them on Tuesday.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

If the refs hadn't been cheating the whole game squatch wins this one by 4 or 5 TDs. Between all those illegal transfer players for meigs and the officiating, we were screwed. meigs reminds me a lot of my cousin  David: untrustworthy and forgettable.

It's obvious this person has never lost a game due to being outmatched, outplayed, and definitely out coached. We owned you so bad We are selling what's left of your pride on Ebay as we speak.

Edited by Imthayeti