Henry County @ Dyer County

HCBigRed

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

These next two weeks ought to allow us a chance to iron out some remaining kinks with the team, continue to improve the running game, and hopefully get some of our young guys some meaningful reps, which could pay huge dividends on the back half of the schedule.  

Just a little look ahead which I know we should never do. But I expect when HC and Clarksville High play that both teams will be undefeated. Also the same when Germantown and HC plays. And possibly both NE and HC will be undefeated when they play. Could be a wild year.

25 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

Just a little look ahead which I know we should never do. But I expect when HC and Clarksville High play that both teams will be undefeated. Also the same when Germantown and HC plays. And possibly both NE and HC will be undefeated when they play. Could be a wild year.

All are possible, although let it be known that I don’t mind a regular season loss or two if it gears us up for the playoffs. The post season is where I wanna be undefeated :thumb:

Honestly I love how our schedule is set up this year. 

Edited by MSURacer