Henry County @ Dyer County

HCBigRed

9 minutes ago, Yanker said:

Let us digest the following information:

1) Dyer County has had one winning season in the last six years

2) Henry County is.........HENRY COUNTY (out of Dyer County's league)

3) Henry County beat them by 48 last year

4) This YANKER believes the HC offense is better than a year ago

5) This YANKER believes the HC defense is better than a year ago

6) You believe it will be a 28 point spread and this YANKER believes it will be a 63 point spread.......we will see who is closer

7) You and your smart alec tone may be correct...but this YANKER is never wrong

8) There is but a single YANKER

9) I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER

10) And you should never forget that!

If it was next week against liberty and you said 63-0 I would agree with you. Just don't get butt hurt when my score is more like it. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

If it was next week against liberty and you said 63-0 I would agree with you. Just don't get butt hurt when my score is more like it. 

This YANKER does not understand the expression "butt hurt"...it is an expression with which I am unfamiliar. But this YANKER will congratulate you if your point spread is closer than that of this legendary YANKER...it happens occasionally. Have a good night my friend.

12 minutes ago, Yanker said:

This YANKER does not understand the expression "butt hurt"...it is an expression with which I am unfamiliar. But this YANKER will congratulate you if your point spread is closer than that of this legendary YANKER...it happens occasionally. Have a good night my friend.

Yes sir and same to you. If we win by 63 I will be the happiest guy in Henry County. 

30 minutes ago, Bigred2001 said:

If we keep this up we may just have a shot this year 

You are right. Still have 3 undefeated teams so far on our schedule with Clarksville High, Germantown, and Clarksville NE. If by some chance we make it through all that undefeated then look out. And MSU you are right the record books will be rewritten after this year!! 

19 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

You are right. Still have 3 undefeated teams so far on our schedule with Clarksville High, Germantown, and Clarksville NE. If by some chance we make it through all that undefeated then look out. And MSU you are right the record books will be rewritten after this year!! 

Loved the balance on offense tonight. We had 500 yards of offense and it was dang near a 250/250 split between passing and running. 

Germantown is looking like a juggernaut.  And yep, definitely won’t be taking any region foes for granted this year. I might venture over to Clarksville next week to take a peek at Northeast. I expect us to handle Liberty.