South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

21 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Time to get healthy and to work hard on our mistakes we made. After this week not really worried about our QB, except he throws it a bit hard during short passes but if it hits your hand you should catch it. Kickoff and punting game needs work. We will be fine by playoffs. 

And fix the snap problems... Sanders is a athlete and can make it happen throwing or running the ball... Hes gonna be special these next 2 years

4 hours ago, MrLegit said:

If if if lot of football to play if we score one point more than you we win. Wait till either team plays someone. Cupcakes make you fat and sloppy

Yes, there is a lot of football to be played and a lot of things can happen between now and the game. I’m just saying that if they have a game like they did Friday night. 

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

Time to get healthy and to work hard on our mistakes we made. After this week not really worried about our QB, except he throws it a bit hard during short passes but if it hits your hand you should catch it. Kickoff and punting game needs work. We will be fine by playoffs. 

Old Pirate says, The QB needs to handle the snap if he gets his hands on it too! The 2018 Pirate edition has a HEEP of work to do ifin to get to Cooksville. Kick off and punting is terrible. Punter drops the football pointed down, the kicker steps are off resulting in plant foot coming up short of kick. Kick off coverage has often times been horrible. Anyone remember the GB loss? Kick off & punt returns need to be properly handled.  Old Pirate doesn’t wear Rose Colored Glasses, Pirates have to improve fast to get close to fulfilling their goal! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FootballFan75 said:

Did Grider get a hold of your Red Bulls Friday night Roy? He looked like he was pretty excited in the 1st half!!! Or did they not let you in since everyone thinks your a spy for that other Orange and Black Team?

I garuntee you Grider was real mad about those snappers snapping it over the passers head.  I went by that tower mans new concession stand and that tower mans food is more expensive than Griders concession stand.  Let me ask you a question.  That man at Ronnies red eye said they was a Uhaul round the jailhouse.  What kind of mess is this? You think im joking but im not. 

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you Grider was real mad about those snappers snapping it over the passers head.  I went by that tower mans new concession stand and that tower mans food is more expensive than Griders concession stand.  Let me ask you a question.  That man at Ronnies red eye said they was a Uhaul round the jailhouse.  What kind of mess is this? You think im joking but im not. 

I'm rarely up around the courthouse but you know as I do they ain't gonna be happy up that way!!!

Our boys played good in this game. We made some mistakes that hurt us too. If had my man Brett in this game we would have came close to winning it. The refs did not help us in this game either. Pitchburg pass interfered with us five or 6 times. Several times it was way down the field. If they had called it like they were suppose to it would have been big penalty yards each time of 40-50 yards. Coach Mathis had our boys playing real hard in this game too. Once the refs started missing calls he decided to save some plays for this week. Tyner is the district game that we need to win. Pitchburg might have still beat us but it would have been close if they had made the right calls and my man Brett was playing. Pitchburg is a pretty good team but they are not a real good team. I hope they win the rest of their games but they will not do it this year. Win or lose it's always a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

37 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Our boys played good in this game. We made some mistakes that hurt us too. If had my man Brett in this game we would have came close to winning it. The refs did not help us in this game either. Pitchburg pass interfered with us five or 6 times. Several times it was way down the field. If they had called it like they were suppose to it would have been big penalty yards each time of 40-50 yards. Coach Mathis had our boys playing real hard in this game too. Once the refs started missing calls he decided to save some plays for this week. Tyner is the district game that we need to win. Pitchburg might have still beat us but it would have been close if they had made the right calls and my man Brett was playing. Pitchburg is a pretty good team but they are not a real good team. I hope they win the rest of their games but they will not do it this year. Win or lose it's always a great day to be a warrior.

You made mistakes? Did you watch the same game I did? SP couldn’t get a snap. You are right about one thing. They need to play better when they play a good team or they will lose. You would have lost with or without your other RB in this game. Goodluck to Marion the rest of the season. 

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

You were doing ok until you stated the above hi-lited part. I just don't believe your coach would do that in a game as big as SP!!