Whitwell @ Signal Mountain

WingoVFL

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Both of you guys have stacked senior classes. That’s the big advantage you have over SP this season. That and a little thing called speed and athleticism. I think all three teams are good teams, but I think the senior stacked teams are really tough to do business with. That’s what I’ve seen through the years at SP anyway. 

So youth is the excuse if Whitwell lucks up and Wins?

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Both of you guys have stacked senior classes. That’s the big advantage you have over SP this season. That and a little thing called speed and athleticism. I think all three teams are good teams, but I think the senior stacked teams are really tough to do business with. That’s what I’ve seen through the years at SP anyway. 

In the east

1. Whitwell

2. Greenback 

3. South Pittsburg

Whitwell May mercy rule Signal again. However they have played no one yet. I will say that at least Signal has played good competition. East ham not so much this year but Tyner and Red Bank are top notch teams. Signal has been tested. Whitwell is very good, I’m sure a lot of people on the Mtn will be glad to get past these first 4 games.

41 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Only for bass. You haven't done anything yet and greenback is king of the mountain so until you can beat us and we can beat greenback we are just decent teams. Some just more decent than others

You’re out of your mind if you think the 3 teams are decent all 3 can win a lot of games in 2 and 3a divisions 

4 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

You’re out of your mind if you think the 3 teams are decent all 3 can win a lot of games in 2 and 3a divisions 

That’s what I’m saying. Comparatively speaking. The 2017 and 2018 SP teams are decent for our standards.  The 2017 and 2018 teams for Whitwel are great teams for Whitwell standards. Maybe that makes sense?