Watertown at dekalb county

thewaterboy16

7 hours ago, DTCSPORTS said:

DTC Sports will be televising the Watertown-DeKalb game LIVE from VanHooser Stadium, starting with the pre-game show at 6:45 p.m. Log onto www.dtc3.tv to watch the game free of charge, courtesy of DTC Communications. 

Great job tonight. Your whole crew did an excellent job. I enjoyed the broadcast!

Hellidontno,  u are embarrassing right now. This game could have been as bad as Watertown wanted. Ur right we took it to their 3rd string or we wouldn't have scored this week. I will definitely make that bet with you. Only 3 games left that we can possibly win. Grundy,  Cannon and Cumberland.  Cumberland is a lock, the other 2 will he dogfights with Cannon being a slight favorite this year to me. 

11 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Iceman would you be willing to make a friendly bet dekalb will win at least 6 games  this yr. If I'm wrong I'll put my real name on here. But if your wrong you have to admit you are a fare weather fan. Who really just don't know anything about HS football. 

I wouldn't be too shocked if they did but its gonna be close.

They have Grundy, Cannon, LA, Smith, Macon and Cumberland.

LA is a loss.

So they would have to win those other 5 games.

Cannon County is 2-2 with a 1-point loss tonight to Moore County. That will be a tough game.

People are saying that Smith County has looked better each week. They put up a better fight against Upperman than Dekalb.

They should be Grundy and Cumberland.