Heritage at William Blount

BarneySox2007

6 minutes ago, williebgovs04 said:

Yes, that did a happen.  WB in the final 3 mins Friday looked similar to the team that scrimmaged HVA..

Granted it was a scrimmage, but HVA played WB in a regular game format.  For what it is worth... the run defense of WB looked much better than what I saw from Heritage on Friday.  Unlike Heritage... WB was able to put together a drive (on the ground) against HVA.  Only positive gains from Heritage Friday were "hope-and-a-prayer" passes that just happened to land in the right place at the right time.  WB had no success throwing against HVA.  WB had at least 1 running back maybe 2 that found some space to run against HVA.  I simply think WB is the better team... but that's why they play! #anygivenfridaynight :thumb:

12 minutes ago, AllRegion said:

I bleed orange and blue as much or more than anyone in the world, but I hope Heritage hires a coach that can generate some excitement around the program this offseason. I want them to always have a team so we can always beat them. 

If Heritage pulled off a win this week what would be your suggestion for WB?