Slobberknocker : Rhea County vs McMinn County

EagleVolSteeler

58 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

What the heck happened?

The injury bug just bit Rhea hard tonight. We lost Shelfer to what looked like a broken lower leg/ankle. I’m also hearing another one of our linemen is one his way to Erlanger with a possible head/neck injury. The last drive we had 5 starters out on defense. Plus give McMinn credit defensively they stuffed us. We only had like 70 yd total offense in the first half. Probably under 200 for the game. 

2 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

The injury bug just bit Rhea hard tonight. We lost Shelfer to what looked like a broken lower leg/ankle. I’m also hearing another one of our linemen is one his way to Erlanger with a possible head/neck injury. The last drive we had 5 starters out on defense. Plus give McMinn credit defensively they stuffed us. We only had like 70 yd total offense in the first half. Probably under 200 for the game. 

Wow. Hate to hear that. Hope everyone is ok.

On 9/5/2018 at 11:29 PM, RCfan said:

If Rhea uses Hamilton Co. it's a recent thing because they used the Athens officials for years. 

And folks please don't confuse "homecooking" with incompetence, which is what I saw at McMinn year before last. Those were without a doubt the worst officials I have ever seen. There were horrible calls against both sides which lead to all the tension and the game almost got out of hand. Also the first time I seen an officiating crew argue amongs themselves about calls.

Worse than that crew in the semi's a few years back? That takes some work to be that awful!