Jefferson County @ Farragut

FHS_Admiral

27 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

Will you be in the truck with the Jazzy Mobility scooter ramp on the back of a foreign truck and a back window covered in racist rebel flag stickers? I would say your are all talk but you get out of breath just talking!

Leave Greyrider alone. Him and Stars are recruiting that stud kicker from WB. :razz:

1 hour ago, rebelsrecruit said:

Will you be in the truck with the Jazzy Mobility scooter ramp on the back of a foreign truck and a back window covered in racist rebel flag stickers? I would say your are all talk but you get out of breath just talking!

Lol, thats a pretty good rant. You are correct on most all of it except for the mobility rack. I dont have one of those ...yet. 

5 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

True, I don't know how we invaded the FHS vs JCHS thread. 

Probably just side effects from that humble pie... you guys rarely have it so your digestive systems probably weren't prepared for it.  I'm sure the Rebel Empire will get back to business as usual after a week off and some prep time for them Falcons next week! :thumb:

Still picking the Ads...