Anderson Co vs Howard

Infamousfootballfan

On 9/16/2018 at 10:55 AM, DevilMan03 said:

They keep playing this bad that might be a round 1 game lol

All I can say is you just better hope you are not playing us at home. So I bet you are wishing we lose. LOL :) I was not at all afraid to congratulate Greeneville but the question is are you prepared to congratulate Anderson County Mavericks when they beat Greeneville. Just practice starting now and it will come a little easier.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

39 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

All I can say is you just better hope you are not playing us at home. So I bet you are wishing we lose. LOL :) I was not at all afraid to congratulate Greeneville but the question is are you prepared to congratulate Anderson County Mavericks when they beat Greeneville. Just practice starting now and it will come a little easier.

I’d be more worried about congratulating Elizabethton this year.  Then the next week the Cyclones will be congratulating the Devils. 

1 hour ago, budkilmer said:

I’d be more worried about congratulating Elizabethton this year.  Then the next week the Cyclones will be congratulating the Devils. 

Every Greeneville fan said the same thing last year.....lol Took Stanton tearing his ACL in the 1st qt for Greeneville to make a come back and beat AC. I wouldn't expect anything different this year from y'all.... Go Mavs!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

Every Greeneville fan said the same thing last year.....lol Took Stanton tearing his ACL in the 1st qt for Greeneville to make a come back and beat AC. I wouldn't expect anything different this year from y'all.... Go Mavs!!!

Defense wins championships and Stanton doesn’t play defense. That loss was on the defense last year lol 

Acs defense is horrible this year lol

7 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Defense wins championships and Stanton doesn’t play defense. That loss was on the defense last year lol 

We're moving Stanton to punter and safety. That way he will be able to anaulatey Greeneville in so many ways. Stanton will have all of Greenevilles numbers plus one..... DevilMan

Edited by Mavericksinflight

11 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

The Maverick players will be so focused on Greeneville that I am feeling a little bit sorry. But that is football. The 4A toughest and meanest played are on the Maverick boys (men) team! Lol :)

30 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

I actually hope you guys beat Elizabethton (sorry Betsy friends). I really want to hear the excuses this year after the Devils beats the Mavs in their own turf. 

Edited by budkilmer