TENNESSEE 6A (Updated pols as of 9-11-18)

kwc

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

But..... but..... I saw it on the internet, it has to be tr....    Oh no, you mean.....        Ha-ha-ha, hey man just kidding around, of course you are right, polls in anything (sports, politics, etc) are nothing more than talking points for analysts and ammo for fans!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL ... :roflol:

3 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Yeah, KWC (who is one of the poster's I value greatly) seemed to be pretty upset over Whitehaven falling in this poll.   I'm sure Coach Saulsberry will be just fine come post season...lol.....   I was just trying to talk him off the ledge...

I'm off the ledge Friday. I was never really on the ledge, nor was I upset. It just seemed strange to me. But, it doesn't matter because it is all settled on the field anyway. Just food for thought and discussion material.

• Upvote 2

I love my Blackman, but I am not sure we are #2 either. We played some good competition, But i think the Maryville loss that Oakland has overshadowed them and I don't know that we have climbed above them.  Whitehaven looks really solid so does Maryville and Oakland. We will get a better feel for where Blackman fits in next week when we go to Oakland for a match up. IF (that's a BIG IF) We can get our offense firing on all cylinders it could be a really good game and Blackman has a solid chance in that game.  Until then I am not going to get real excited about anything. But wish my fella Coach'T er's a happy friday and good luck this week. 

8 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

We will get a better feel for where Blackman fits in next week when we go to Oakland for a match up. IF (that's a BIG IF) We can get our offense firing on all cylinders it could be a really good game and Blackman has a solid chance in that game.  Until then I am not going to get real excited about anything. But wish my fella Coach'T er's a happy friday and good luck this week. 

Looking forward to that one. But we both have business to take care of tonight first. Best of luck this week