Oakland invite Blackman over for a lumber party

Blaze45

4 minutes ago, Ozone03 said:

24-14 Oakland final. For all the talk about Blackman’s offensive weapons, I was equally impressed with their defense. Pretty sloppy game on both sides tonight in my opinion but a good one nonetheless. I have a feeling we’ll be seeing each other again in November! 

Yeah I thought both sides played kinda sloppy as well.

I would be shocked if this isn't a round 3 rematch.

1 hour ago, Ozone03 said:

24-14 Oakland final. For all the talk about Blackman’s offensive weapons, I was equally impressed with their defense. Pretty sloppy game on both sides tonight in my opinion but a good one nonetheless. I have a feeling we’ll be seeing each other again in November! 

1 hour ago, steelcityroller said:

Yeah I thought both sides played kinda sloppy as well.

I would be shocked if this isn't a round 3 rematch.

We just could not get offense going against Oakland D, and our Defense did a decent job trying to keep it close. I will say there were a couple calls I thought were really big misses.. ie) Trey Knox being horse collar all the way to  the track and then he ends getting the unsportsman like for pushing the guy away from him.  Not to take away from Oakland, because they are a really solid team we just did not play well at all  Congrats Ozone03 hope to see you all again in a few more games . Will we ever get a W against the PATS?

Thought the gameived up to the billing. Blackman has a lot of talent but I honestly came away from the game extremely disappointed in the attitude of Knox. He was targeted quite a bit and complained towards the sideline every time he didnt make a play. Noticed he had his helmet off yelling at a coach at one point. Not what I expected to see from one of the leaders of the Blaze. 

Thought Blaze D did a good job of rallying to the ball. Seemed as though the Pats made a couple of timely plays. 

Officials seemed to make the game about them in the second half. They missed a ton of false starts by both teams.  Hopefully both teams stay healthy and we get to see another match up this year