Sullivan North goes to face Hampton

Gunner0331

43 minutes ago, BULLRUSH said:

Heart wrenching to even think of it, One of the biggest rivals in high school sports. Kinda makes me wanna root for the Cland.

WHAT IN THE WORLD?!!!

We pull for Cland in every other game vs everyone else...Not this one.

King just trying to fire up the troops...They probably hiding 11 studs on top of the Roan for the next 4 years 

On 9/28/2018 at 10:44 PM, THE KING said:

As long as that coach from unaka keeps running that sissy offense, they'll keep getting raped. He needs to show up next week to see how 2 teams do it right.

I'm guessing it was the same offense that the jr high for unaka ran,at times their plays looked awesome but they just don't have enough athletes to run it,so I'm guessing that is the same with the high school,one thing that I have noticed with the unaka teams is if you get them down they quit,they will continue to get beat as long as that continues to happen.i wasn't at the game friday,just wondering if they really needed to put up that many points,or was it just a case of no matter what they ran they scored,I've been in that situation before back in the day

4 hours ago, CHS29 said:

I'm guessing it was the same offense that the jr high for unaka ran,at times their plays looked awesome but they just don't have enough athletes to run it,so I'm guessing that is the same with the high school,one thing that I have noticed with the unaka teams is if you get them down they quit,they will continue to get beat as long as that continues to happen.i wasn't at the game friday,just wondering if they really needed to put up that many points,or was it just a case of no matter what they ran they scored,I've been in that situation before back in the day

I was not there either, but I'd feel sure Luns pulled the 1's after the half. He always has before. My second boy didnt see the 2nd half of many, many games and we'd still end destroying teams. Cant ask the 2's to not score, but some will still demonize.

Now, Crockett kept their 1's in against us, with a running clock, with 4:40 left in the game. Ain't heard a soul around here complaining about that one :roflol:

Actually spoke to a buddy of mine that was there said Mike didn't pull the starters until some time in the 4th,he told me you know Mike is going to score as many as he can to move up the rankings.he just kept on telling me  mike was gone one way or another after this football season,he was saying he might be  gone by basketball season,just said a lot of people are pushing for him to retire. Now I don't have a dog in this,this is just what one man has said to me,whether he's in the know I don't have a clue

Just now, CHS29 said:

Actually spoke to a buddy of mine that was there said Mike didn't pull the starters until some time in the 4th,he told me you know Mike is going to score as many as he can to move up the rankings.he just kept on telling me  mike was gone one way or another after this football season,he was saying he might be  gone by basketball season,just said a lot of people are pushing for him to retire. Now I don't have a dog in this,this is just what one man has said to me,whether he's in the know I don't have a clue

Twas a running clock the whole 2ond half. Offence played the 1st series in the 2 ond half. JV.s scored  a couple of TD,S .  I was there and got to enjoy My little 8th grade  kid get to   play.

3 minutes ago, CHS29 said:

Need to get you a new source, He told you a story

38 minutes ago, pujo said:

Twas a running clock the whole 2ond half. Offence played the 1st series in the 2 ond half. JV.s scored  a couple of TD,S .  I was there and got to enjoy My little 8th grade  kid get to   play.

Alrighty,like I said I didn't know if my buddy was in the know or not,glad your boy got to play some, makes all that practice worth it 

Just now, CHS29 said:

Alrighty,like I said I didn't know if my buddy was in the know or not,glad your boy got to play some, makes all that practice worth it 

Yeah I just tell it like it is. He didn't like the way Unaka was going at the knees all night, run a hook and ladder and then a double pass .  But it was in the 1st half ,scored on both.  Score was really bad at the half.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah I just tell it like it is. He didn't like the way Unaka was going at the knees all night, run a hook and ladder and then a double pass .  But it was in the 1st half ,scored on both.  Score was really bad at the half.

I understand that,you don't try to intentionally hurt someone no place in sports for that

Just now, CHS29 said:

I understand that,you don't try to intentionally hurt someone no place in sports for that

Wasn't pretty football to say the least. I.m not sure they were trying to hurt anyone or just  thought that was the only chance they had of stopping   Cloudland. It sure wasn't effective. Glad no one got injured.