Sullivan North goes to face Hampton

Gunner0331

32 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Could be! Pal, I haven't been able to figure this conference out for the last 3 years...But losing to Unicoi is a big '?' IMO.

Being at home seems to be their plus...And we gotta go there

No disrespect intended btw. Unicoi is 5-1

Edited by Imthayeti

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

We're a bit beat up right now but so is SN....We wont meet another D line like DC brought last night...and thank God cause we didnt block a soul! 

It's anyone's game at this point,  but I will give us the edge being at home....Like 24-21

North should be just fine. We should not have the issues that came up with South Greene. I believe North gets this in a tough win.

4 hours ago, Gunner0331 said:

North should be just fine. We should not have the issues that came up with South Greene. I believe North gets this in a tough win.

If you all have suffered the injuries I've heard, and we are missing a couple players, it will be anyone's game...If we get a player or two healthy, I think we can pull it out. Either way, we gonna have A LOT of youth and inexperience on the field.

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

If you all have suffered the injuries I've heard, and we are missing a couple players, it will be anyone's game...If we get a player or two healthy, I think we can pull it out. Either way, we gonna have A LOT of youth and inexperience on the field.

We still have plenty of experience on the field on our side. Their is only one position where a young player had to step up.