York vs Upperman

UpperCumberlandMan

27 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

Squatch always has a gritty team but I don’t think this is their year vs Upperman. Red bank will be a great match up if we don’t get upset in the playoffs which can happen.

Anything can happen. That’s why you play the game. I just know Sequatchie will be ready for upperman since Caine is there. They’d probably rather beat upperman right now than any other team on the schedule 

19 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Anything can happen. That’s why you play the game. I just know Sequatchie will be ready for upperman since Caine is there. They’d probably rather beat upperman right now than any other team on the schedule 

It could be the region title game if you guys could get past York. That would be a huge game.

On 9/30/2018 at 8:30 AM, option76 said:

So upperman beats a team that’s 5-0 that you all say ain’t much good and ain’t played a quality opponent. You beat them and now your already in the semis? Dang if York could have won they’d been ready for Alabama with that logic.  I’ll have to say upperman cans out ready to play and that #4 is a baller!!! 

The York/Upperman game was 0-0 in the 2nd half.  York didn't show up especially in the first half...don't count them out in the playoffs. Coalfield and Oneida were quality opponents.

Edited by bobcatfan300