York vs Upperman

UpperCumberlandMan

11 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

They only gotta go through Alcoa to get to the state championship game.

Look like they can get to the semi finals but that’s where it’s going to in. It will be a running clock in the second half against the bees . Upperman High has a good team. But Alcoa has a great team No one will touch them and 3A.

4 hours ago, Owls88 said:

Look like they can get to the semi finals but that’s where it’s going to in. It will be a running clock in the second half against the bees . Upperman High has a good team. But Alcoa has a great team No one will touch them and 3A.

Are you just skipping over red bank?

7 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Sequatchie will have it going by the end of the season, I say this team will wanna beat Caine since he left. Sequatchie will be fired up for that game trust me

7 hours ago, Alien said:

Sorry no disrespect to Red bank. Look like they are a good team to. Alcoa is just on a another level. Good Luck to Upperman/Red Bank  and York in the playoffs.

7 hours ago, Alien said:

So upperman beats a team that’s 5-0 that you all say ain’t much good and ain’t played a quality opponent. You beat them and now your already in the semis? Dang if York could have won they’d been ready for Alabama with that logic.  I’ll have to say upperman cans out ready to play and that #4 is a baller!!! 

• Upvote 1

I don't think Sequatchie will have anything for UHS. If you don't have it by now the end of year won't help. If you believe they are getting better it may be true however that same philosophy goes for UHS as well. The only thing that will keep this from being to ugly is Caine because he will want to be respectful to his past school. As far as Red Bank, no one should overlook them. They deserve and have earned a lot of respect and I hope someone else upsets them and UHS can skip right over them. They are a great football team period...