2018 Cornersville Bulldogs

Jobres76

59 minutes ago, Salem said:

These are the three teams with a14-4 record?

Moore County's premiere win this season is over a one win Cascade team.

Mt Pleasant's signature win is over a 2 win Wayne County team.

Huntland's biggest win is over a winless Fayetteville.

Cornersville's Eagleville win was very impressive. The next ten weeks are a joke.

What are you doing down there running Huntingdon scout team plays for 10-11 weeks? Surely they're not studying film on Fayetteville today? Your starters and coaches could go watch Huntingdon games and let the JV play the games at the end of September. They should be rested and prepared for the quarterfinals.

Would you chapel hill people quit hating is getting quit embarrassing for yall like I said before yall play 3 or 4 of the same teams we do so come on now and also how is it our fault they are down this year 

Edited by Chad02

4 hours ago, BAMF said:

Better pump them brakes partner! Y'all done made fun of our goal post, made fun out field, somebody on here said something about my Mama, but when you start making fun of our Sundrop that's going too far! 

Please don’t lump us all into making fun of another teams field or goalposts. Most of Huntingdon fans and residents are a humble group. Yes there is pride. I for one make sure my kids know how lucky they are to have the opportunity to play on this field or any other field for that matter. Every school should have pride to play on THEIR field. It’s where they fight and bleed together for their school and community. It belongs to them.

Edited by Waker
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BAMF said:

Better pump them brakes partner! Y'all done made fun of our goal post, made fun out field, somebody on here said something about my Mama, but when you start making fun of our Sundrop that's going too far! 

If we meet in Round 3 I want you to look me up and I’ll buy you a real drink called Mt. Dew. It’ll blow your mind! Whooooooooooooo!

1 hour ago, Chad02 said:

U must of not had any sun drop and charter lol

1 hour ago, Amannamedhorse said:

If we meet in Round 3 I want you to look me up and I’ll buy you a real drink called Mt. Dew. It’ll blow your mind! Whooooooooooooo!

Think I figured it out. Y'all are Mustangs. Right? Mountain Dew taste like horse piss.  Do you see where this is going? But if we do meet up I'll bring you some Sundrop we got a boat load  from Mt Pleasant.

• Upvote 1

If those goal posts are regulation that kick is good. Oh well. It wont be a 1 point game in the rematch! Mustangs have made it thru the toughest part of the schedule (Waverly, Camden, Milan) with all region games to go. I expect starters to play half of the remaining games. Stay healthy boys and get ready for the playoffs!

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Cornersville's Eagleville win was very impressive. The next ten weeks are a joke.

What are you doing down there running Huntingdon scout team plays for 10-11 weeks? Surely they're not studying film on Fayetteville today? Your starters and coaches could go watch Huntingdon games and let the JV play the games at the end of September. They should be rested and prepared for the quarterfinals.

Why are you obsessed with Cornersvilles schedule? Cornersvilles strength of schedule as of today is ranked 27th, Hu ntingdon is ranked 30th. No one either team plays the rest of the year is going to raise it much. I don't see you bitching about Huntingdons schedule. Oh,no offense to Huntingdon intended.

3 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

If those goal posts are regulation that kick is good. Oh well. It wont be a 1 point game in the rematch! Mustangs have made it thru the toughest part of the schedule (Waverly, Camden, Milan) with all region games to go. I expect starters to play half of the remaining games. Stay healthy boys and get ready for the playoffs!

Waverly overall 2-3

Camden overall 2-4

Milan overall 2-4

I guess we need to go find us some tough competition to play since 5-1, 4-2, 4-2, and 5-1 aren't good enough. I feel sorry for Perry county because I know the mustangs will want to put more on the scoreboard than Cornersville did. Pull your starters in the 2nd quarter like we did to make it fair.

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Moore county has a win over a 3-3 3A Cannon county program as a premier win

I can agree with the Mt. Pleasant win.

Huntland and Forrest have their biggest win over the same opponent...0-6 Fayetteville.

Did I miss anything?

56 minutes ago, BAMF said:

Think I figured it out. Y'all are Mustangs. Right? Mountain Dew taste like horse piss.  Do you see where this is going? But if we do meet up I'll bring you some Sundrop we got a boat load  from Mt Pleasant.

I’ve never tasted horse piss, I’ll take your word for it! Lol. But if Mt. Dew tastes like horse piss I’m down to clown. Maybe Chad02 is right and I didn’t mix that Sundrop right? I think it was 1993 we played at UTM against Westview and missed an extra point that would have tied that game with seconds to go. Mansfield our coach almost blew his o ring out because of it. They got them skinny, goal posts too but they ain’t stubby. Lmao! On another note looks like y’all gonna allow 20 points in the regular season, that’s pretty impressive even if you are playing Sister Mary’s Elementary School every week. 

1 minute ago, Amannamedhorse said:

I’ve never tasted horse piss, I’ll take your word for it! Lol. But if Mt. Dew tastes like horse piss I’m down to clown. Maybe Chad02 is right and I didn’t mix that Sundrop right? I think it was 1993 we played at UTM against Westview and missed an extra point that would have tied that game with seconds to go. Mansfield our coach almost blew his o ring out because of it. They got them skinny, goal posts too but they ain’t stubby. Lmao! On another note looks like y’all gonna allow 20 points in the regular season, that’s pretty impressive even if you are playing Sister Mary’s Elementary School every week. 

Come on now! Sister Mary's dropped us last year after  they caught me   turning the good sister on to Charter and Sundrop!

1 minute ago, Waker said:

Yep 2a Waverly is 2-3. They have been beaten by Fairview (5-1), Davidson (6-0 )and Huntingdon. Pretty tough run. They also Average 54 points a game.

3a Milan has run a gauntlet and has lost to -arguably the best 2a school- Peabody (6-0 and scoring an average of 51 PAG). 3a runner up and stacked again Covington who may be the best 3a besides Alcoa (5-0 and averaging 49 PAG)and Huntingdon( 6-0 and averaging 53 points a game)

Do you have the numbers for your opponents? Id like to compare to see where we both stack up.

+1,000,000,000,000,000