Dresden @ South Fulton

HevyReturns

Well I made it. Am here in So.Fulton. Nice stadium for a small town. They have super nice, modern light poles too (hint hint). And on both sides of the stadium seating, on the outside barriers at the bottom of the stands, on the chain link fencing they have handmade posters, which do not say the typical, "Win Team", "Go Guys", or whatever... instead, it's ironic  that the home of the Red Devils have Bible verses on these posters. Good ones too. Various "salvation verses" from His Word. LOVE THIS! At first I thought they put them just on the heathen, needy side of Dresden, ha, but they actually have them on both sides. In fact, there's more Bible verse posted on their home side. Now that's fitting being the side of the Red Devils. Ha. Just a fun observation. GOOOO LIONS! ..

As I'm typing, two  young men, maybe 5th-6th grade, politely asked if I wanted one, and to encourage them I said yes, they were passing out  salvation tracts. YES!!! This kind of stuff encourages me. ..But sorry young guys, our Lions are still going to try & feast upon y'all. :-)

6 plays within the 10 yard line. Lions could not put it over. So.Fulton wins their first game. 14-12 over Dresden. ... This is bad lose. Not good at all. Again, imo, it sure seems to be a management problem. Great win red devils.. Lions need to be honest in trying to figure out how all this has happened. Methinks those who truly love our Lions will see the bigger picture, and ask the hard questions that must be dealt with... IF people care about our program's future. Its not just about this year, or friendships & family connections, or about my son playing... its about the long-range future of our program. Sorry, but such hard questions (& decisions) sbout management has to be done. Don't give up players, lots of Lion lovers know whats happening. Don't give up men.

Edited by HevyReturns

Yates ability to move as well as he did covered up a bad offensive line from the very beginning. Dresden is depleted. Big bodies on the sideline who have no heart or want to to play the game. Our head coach is young and is learning. We have a assistants who have been at Dresden WAY to long who need to give it up. Other assistants who Arent as good as they think they are.

• Upvote 1