#1 Greeneville @ Sullivan South

DevilMan03

4 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Freshman Qb is really good. Played one snap last week at qb. Scored on a 65 yard td run to end the game 

Yep,I know it might have made some of the South folks mad but you can't ask those kids just to lay down when they get their chance to play.Same for those South kids that got their shot.I was talking to BVD and half paying attention when we got ready for that extra point.I don't know if we even tried it or just left the center standing there and walked off without a try.

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yep,I know it might have made some of the South folks mad but you can't ask those kids just to lay down when they get their chance to play.Same for those South kids that got their shot.I was talking to BVD and half paying attention when we got ready for that extra point.I don't know if we even tried it or just left the center standing there and walked off without a try.

It wasn’t attempted game was called. That kid is gonna be special. Runs a 4.5 40. Could be the next Willy C from Cherokee lol