AP POLL CLASS 2A OCT 1 2018

Southtowner

1 hour ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Of course I am. Wouldn’t want to miss watching you eat crow two years in a row

Hey Riverside is big and very physical.  Would be a tough match up they would be tough for yall to run on. Don't over look em if y'all have to play em . We beat em with r speed #37 for wavo is special.  One of the Top.Wr in the state. By numbers he is the top.wr in the state. 

2 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

Hey Riverside is big and very physical.  Would be a tough match up they would be tough for yall to run on. Don't over look em if y'all have to play em . We beat em with r speed #37 for wavo is special.  One of the Top.Wr in the state. By numbers he is the top.wr in the state. 

I’m sure they will be tough and no one is overlooking them. And also we know Waverly has that great receiver. In 2015 we had the best receiver that Ambassador said he’d ever seen at this level of football. That didn’t win us a championship

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I’m sure they will be tough and no one is overlooking them. And also we know Waverly has that great receiver. In 2015 we had the best receiver that Ambassador said he’d ever seen at this level of football. That didn’t win us a championship

Not saying that's going to win a championship  jus was saying he was a reason we won that game . Speed killed em. Yall.got a good back but I think.parsons would turn tall into a passing team. Jus don't over look em was what I was saying

4 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

Not saying that's going to win a championship  jus was saying he was a reason we won that game . Speed killed em. Yall.got a good back but I think.parsons would turn tall into a passing team. Jus don't over look em was what I was saying

I know everyone has high hopes this season, I know I do. Look forward to hopefully playing some of the top teams from the East in the playoffs and if we are lucky enough, and good enough, AND healthy enough to meet a West team this year. One injury, and one bad matchup could mean the difference of a win or loss for any team come playoff time.  That being said, I'm curious who everyone has between, Tyner, Trousdale, and Watertown. Which of those makes it to the Semis. Everyone will have an argument Watertown will say they already beat Trousdale, in return Trousdale will say they have a key player return to the lineup that will make the difference. Tyner had no trouble last year Making the semis past the opposing region. Can they do it as easily again? Let me know what you think. I wont talk on region one or 2 yet as I'm not sure who will make it from region one. But I do think Meigs will get first seed from region 2.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I know everyone has high hopes this season, I know I do. Look forward to hopefully playing some of the top teams from the East in the playoffs and if we are lucky enough, and good enough, AND healthy enough to meet a West team this year. One injury, and one bad matchup could mean the difference of a win or loss for any team come playoff time.  That being said, I'm curious who everyone has between, Tyner, Trousdale, and Watertown. Which of those makes it to the Semis. Everyone will have an argument Watertown will say they already beat Trousdale, in return Trousdale will say they have a key player return to the lineup that will make the difference. Tyner had no trouble last year Making the semis past the opposing region. Can they do it as easily again? Let me know what you think. I wont talk on region one or 2 yet as I'm not sure who will make it from region one. But I do think Meigs will get first seed from region 2.

Honestly right now i believe the you gotta put your money on the ole Purple Tigers from Watertown. They are playing lights out. Still question marks with TC and plus they will be on the road for 2 rds if it's God Will they make it that far. Watertown is in the drivers seat with home-field set for all of playoffs....Until they are beat, ill go with them.

• Like 1