OAK RIDGE @ CLINTON

92Dragon

4 hours ago, DragonVol said:

I think the dragon’s high powered offense comes to play and lights up the scoreboard by scoring a solid 12 points. Oak ridge will have the JV in by halftime. I’ll go 48-12 cats 

Do we have enough healthy players to field a team after the Fulton game? 

57 minutes ago, HSFBGuru said:

Oak Ridge will roll. I just hope that Clinton hasn’t gave up for the year. I’m hearing some upset kids and people are starting to talk.

We would have to be 100% healthy to stand a chance at upsetting OR. And even then, I don't really like our chances. It's hard for these kids and fans to stay positive when we're losing, but it's the coaches job to get the kids focused and ready to play. I saw some players give up against Fulton , but not all of them....some of them still had a little fight left in them but overall I felt like they threw in the towel. 

Im hoping the Wildcat offense used the week off to get some things right and make a good run the rest of the season.You can watch Oak Ridge and think they are a 5-5 avg offense.Wait 1 qtr and they look like a State champion offense.I would love to see us start off good and not wait until halftime to wake up.The defense is really good but strength is stopping the pass so look forward to see how they look vs Clinton.The Dragons have new life with the Powell mess.Go Wildcats.

59 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Im hoping the Wildcat offense used the week off to get some things right and make a good run the rest of the season.You can watch Oak Ridge and think they are a 5-5 avg offense.Wait 1 qtr and they look like a State champion offense.I would love to see us start off good and not wait until halftime to wake up.The defense is really good but strength is stopping the pass so look forward to see how they look vs Clinton.The Dragons have new life with the Powell mess.Go Wildcats.

I watched OR play CC earlier this year and you're exactly correct. OR looked terrible in the first half and couldn't be stopped in the 2nd half.

I still believe the offensive line is their weakness though. Having great skill players kinda masks that a little.

If Clinton comes out and plays with alot of heart and determination, they might make a game of it early. I'm just not sure where their heads are after losing to Fulton and 2 or 3 players getting injured in that game.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:05 PM, 92Dragon said:

I watched OR play CC earlier this year and you're exactly correct. OR looked terrible in the first half and couldn't be stopped in the 2nd half.

I still believe the offensive line is their weakness though. Having great skill players kinda masks that a little.

If Clinton comes out and plays with alot of heart and determination, they might make a game of it early. I'm just not sure where their heads are after losing to Fulton and 2 or 3 players getting injured in that game.

Yes your right about the CC game.We have done that a lot this yr.We have trouble scoring sometimes if we don't hit the big play.Our Oline is our weakness but really proud of them because they are so young and getting better.I think this game means more to Clinton right now so they could make a game out of it.West is a good team and that was a close game for both teams.Somebody told me weather is gonna be cool Friday night so Im ready for some football.I love a cool Friday night game.Go Wildcats