Oliver Springs @ Coalfield

rtl112

On 10/11/2018 at 9:38 AM, rtl112 said:

Does anybody know if the Qb will be back this week?  We are pretty much one dementional without him and McKinney is better off at wideout were he has always played.

Qb Byrd out for year. Knee injury was really bad. Heard rumor it may end his football career. If #34 is back he will be qb. Has been the back up for several years and played there some in the preseason scrimmages. 

17 hours ago, Vols2016 said:

Qb Byrd out for year. Knee injury was really bad. Heard rumor it may end his football career. If #34 is back he will be qb. Has been the back up for several years and played there some in the preseason scrimmages. 

It will be good to have him back, I do hate to hear that about the Byrd kid because he was getting better every game. 

this game is huge for both teams. i think cats win by a couple scores.. they are playing good right now defense is flying to the ball, boswell and hill playing well.. they are scoring a bunch of points on offense OL playing good. DL is real aggressive along with the LBs,DBs  holding their own.. CF has been hit with the injury bug could be a long night for them...

On 10/11/2018 at 10:43 AM, TheMan2015 said:

Coalfield is still beat up and OS should win this game but I think Coach Henry will out coach Coach Green and CF wins by 6. 

Coach Henry couldnt find his way out of a wet paper bag. I used to think he could coach until last year. No way anyone should have beat them last year but he got out coached in 2 games which I am very thankful for it added a gold ball to our case.

33 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Coach Henry couldnt find his way out of a wet paper bag. I used to think he could coach until last year. No way anyone should have beat them last year but he got out coached in 2 games which I am very thankful for it added a gold ball to our case.

Greenback wins neither of those 2 games if Coalfield’s quarterback is healthy last year. Sorry. 

5 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Greenback wins neither of those 2 games if Coalfield’s quarterback is healthy last year. Sorry. 

Actually if Coalfield was in halfway game shape during the second half of either of those games we probably dont win. The lineman were so out of shape they could hardly stand up in the second half of both games.