Oliver Springs @ Coalfield

rtl112

17 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

All that being said OS should win tonight by a few. They better get em tonight if not a may be a while I think CF is playing pretty young right now with all there injuries.  And if I’m not mistaken they have lost 6-7 in a row to CF and loose over 20 seniors this year. 

you would be mistaken on the 20 seniors. we do lose some quality player this year in hill, brown, lamance, giles,webb,daughtery , nation, and ,mcghee but the majority of starters are juniors. one running back and our veteran line will be hard to recover from but it can be done.  

Edited by bfl96

3 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

you would be mistaken on the 20 seniors. we do lose some quality player this year in hill, brown, lamance, giles,webb,daughtery , nation, and ,mcghee but the majority of starters are juniors. one running back and our veteran line will be hard to recover from but it can be done.  

I stand corrected. 

2 hours ago, nakedbootlegger said:

All that being said OS should win tonight by a few. They better get em tonight if not a may be a while I think CF is playing pretty young right now with all there injuries.  And if I’m not mistaken they have lost 6-7 in a row to CF and loose over 20 seniors this year. 

I agree with you that if they don’t win tonight then it’ll be a while before they beat CF again. I still think Coalfield wins a low scoring slugfest 20-14