Cloudland vs the longhorns

THE KING

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

On Coacht you can go all the way back to 2001 on past schedules and it doesn’t show Mitchell and Hampton playing each other.

Because they haven't.  We played them in 99 and 00.  We won both games but they absolutely annihilated us in 07. We haven't played them since and to my knowledge we've never played heritage 

7 minutes ago, Appvol said:

On Coacht you can go all the way back to 2001 on past schedules and it doesn’t show Mitchell and Hampton playing each other.

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Because they haven't.  We played them in 99 and 00.  We won both games but they absolutely annihilated us in 07. We haven't played them since and to my knowledge we've never played heritage 

Pre-Season 

5 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Mitchell used to play Unicoi some but I think they had a big fight one year. This website for North Carolina is pretty good. You can look at historical records on it. Here is Mitchell’s.You can go to change season to see past seasons.

http://carolinapreps.com/teams/frontend/teampage/seasonSchedule/75/2018

Was always preseason games we played up there. It may not have been Mitchell...I know I'm not thinking about Avery. I may just be off my rocker here 

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Was always preseason games we played up there. It may not have been Mitchell...I know I'm not thinking about Avery. I may just be off my rocker here 

I would like to see a good Hampton team and Mitchell team play against each other. Seems like when these games do happen one team is down. My dream game would be Alcoa against Tarboro Todd Gurleys High School.Tarboro is on the coast.They are destroying teams this year in 1a.

https://carolinapreps.com/teams/frontend/teampage/teamDetails/141

Just now, UKnoLittle said:

We scrimmaged Mitchell Co., NC and Watauga, NC in 2009 when I was a junior. 

2014 - We scrimmaged West Lincoln, McDowell, Avery, and Happy Valley in a gauntlet scrimmage at Avery... West Lincoln was the only team that give us trouble then. 

I stand corrected. I was coaching each time and didnt make it up...That and old age is creeping in the inner parts of what brain I had