Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

AC vs Betsy will be a great game!!  Green Angels are only screaming for Betsy to win because they already beat them and think they’d automatically win if they face them again. All the buzz is AC vs GHS again except in Greeneville. They’d rather play Betsy at home then travel to the Bull Ring and play a team they haven’t beaten this year because the thought of getting punched in the face again but it sticking this time hurts.  Any of these three teams playing each other in a quarter final rematch would be exciting. Any real football fan knows this. If you can’t give credit and appreciate these young men working hard on all three teams you might as well stay in your moms basement playing fortnight. What if S South shows up to play tomorrow night???  Anything is possible on Friday nights!!  Good luck to all these boys fighting to keep their dreams alive. AC appreciates all the talent on these teams. Combined there’s probably over 30 kids that will move on to play college from all three teams. That in its self is amazing!! Sorry for all the Al Bundy’s that don’t want to give credit where credit is due. Sell your shoes and remember those TD’s back in the day!  Lmao!!!

• Like 1

I have been reading everyone's comments this week about this game. I have been waiting to add my comments because I would like to see AC win and I know the Cyclones fans would not like it, so please don't take it personal.  I would like to see another match up between AC and Big Greene and see what kind of excuses AC comes up with this time. But my gut has been saying the Cyclones will win and pull off the upset. The Cyclones are well coached and they have been playing all year with a chip on their shoulder and that grit that they lacked last year.  Also an advantage the Cyclones have this year that they didn't have last year going into this game is their QB Everett.  I gotta go with what my guts says.  *Cyclones 35 AC 34* 

Eitherway this should be an awesome game.  Prove me wrong AC and then you can come back on here and tell me that I must have ate some bad crow for my gut to be leaning toward the Cyclones to win. And if you Cyclones do pull off the win then you can get on here and give me ear full for wanting AC to win.  Both are great teams and derserving to be in the 2nd round.  I hope both teams play great and come out free of injuries.  Have a great weekend 

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am calling PETA...this is just not right. LOL :)

need to call bob the builder.....see if he can bring his erector set to ac and throw up a quick set of bleachers that can hold about 3K devils......shoot, we wont even mind those annoying firecrackers going off behind us before the game. in fact, it would be nice to see some fireworks from anderson before the game....lord knows there wont be any after it.....OR DURING ( just think mavs, only 8 more days of this fighting and shot taking amongst us, then you'll have to wait who knows how long before you get another shot.

22 minutes ago, MavMafia18 said:

AC vs Betsy will be a great game!!  Green Angels are only screaming for Betsy to win because they already beat them and think they’d automatically win if they face them again. All the buzz is AC vs GHS again except in Greeneville. They’d rather play Betsy at home then travel to the Bull Ring and play a team they haven’t beaten this year because the thought of getting punched in the face again but it sticking this time hurts.  Any of these three teams playing each other in a quarter final rematch would be exciting. Any real football fan knows this. If you can’t give credit and appreciate these young men working hard on all three teams you might as well stay in your moms basement playing fortnight. What if S South shows up to play tomorrow night???  Anything is possible on Friday nights!!  Good luck to all these boys fighting to keep their dreams alive. AC appreciates all the talent on these teams. Combined there’s probably over 30 kids that will move on to play college from all three teams. That in its self is amazing!! Sorry for all the Al Bundy’s that don’t want to give credit where credit is due. Sell your shoes and remember those TD’s back in the day!  Lmao!!!

A letter from an AC fan:

Dear Mom,

Hello again from camp dillusionalville. I just thought I would write you again, to tell you how happy we are here. We have been telling campfire stories every night about how great we are , how our qb will win mr football  this year and how much fun it will be to win state in a few weeks. Just last night we all watched game film of last years Greeneville game, where we fumbled on the first play of the game and Greeneville returned it for what should have been a 7 zero greeneville lead, Luckily for us, the refs were in such awe of coach gilligans lettermans jacket, that they missed that play and instead, we were able to miracle our way to an early 21 nothing lead, Thinking that Greeneville was just like all those other duds in our region and that we had the game won in the first quarter. Boy were we wrong. Those Greene Devils sure are a mighty tough team, but we've been saying our bedtime prayers every night and we feel pretty sure that he's gona give us a miracle next week. We know if we punch them in the face THIS year, we can make it stick this time. I hear the Greeneville fans are pulling for betsy to upset us tomorrow night, because they are scared to play us this year cause they know since they already beat them once this year, that betsy will be even easier to beat the second time, because we all know how people always talk about how EASY it is to beat a team two times in a year. Well, I love you mom and please say hello to my pet cow barney when you go down to the basement next time. He gets real excited this time of year cause he knows this is usually my last friday of the year to go watch our mavericks play football. But reassure him mom that basketball season will be here in 8 days.

love you, 

see ya real soon cause reality is about to come kick us out for another year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MavMafia18 said:

I know it won’t happen but GHS folks are so focused on AC it would be hilarious if South came in and walked away with a win. Remember I said it won’t happen. Lol. 

PS: Moog is leaner and faster than last year. Them skinny DB’s won’t take him in straight up. Ankle bitters. Lol

Greenevilles will mow hat kid down. That’s a guarantee 

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MavMafia18 said:

I know it won’t happen but GHS folks are so focused on AC it would be hilarious if South came in and walked away with a win. Remember I said it won’t happen. Lol. 

PS: Moog is leaner and faster than last year. Them skinny DB’s won’t take him in straight up. Ankle bitters. Lol

GHS is focused on SS....but yah it would be pretty hilarious if that happened. only problem is we dont have a pig airport here so im not sure where they will land that pig

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

need to call bob the builder.....see if he can bring his erector set to ac and throw up a quick set of bleachers that can hold about 3K devils......shoot, we wont even mind those annoying firecrackers going off behind us before the game. in fact, it would be nice to see some fireworks from anderson before the game....lord knows there wont be any after it.....OR DURING ( just think mavs, only 8 more days of this fighting and shot taking amongst us, then you'll have to wait who knows how long before you get another shot.

I seriously doubt that Greeneville has 3000 fans that travel to Rocky Top. If you can have 3000 fans go online and purchase their ticket on or before Monday afternoon then we will setup two separate bleachers in each endsone and reserve for the Devil's. This should also help reduce the pain of our scoring machine; this way you only see 1/2 the scoring which will elevate the stress on your way home. We will open the endsone gates at 8:30pm so you can sneak out on your way home.