Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

9 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Instead of coacht posters giving hearts and likes and the days most liked member winning the day,this  was more like  English class and people gave Negative thumbs downs for Grammer and spelling mistakes and then we  had ( loser of the day,)ha ha.BATMAN,would lose every day !! I own it and can accept I'm bad with English but thank goodness, I'm pretty darn good with numbers .I might not be able spell caviar,but I know a McDonald's fish sandwich is a lot cheaper then fancy fish eggs.:thumb:

Rolmao...Batman your a hoot!!!

40 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Instead of coacht posters giving hearts and likes and the days most liked member winning the day,this  was more like  English class and people gave Negative thumbs downs for Grammer and spelling mistakes and then we  had ( loser of the day,)ha ha.BATMAN,would lose every day !! I own it and can accept I'm bad with English but thank goodness, I'm pretty darn good with numbers .I might not be able spell caviar,but I know a McDonald's fish sandwich is a lot cheaper then fancy fish eggs.:thumb:

I was going to give you a thumbs up, BUT you talked me out of it. LOL

25 minutes ago, TomJoad said:

Game day!  Will be a good one I hope  Picking the Mavs. I’d say 28-24 cause we have home field advantage.

LSU had home field advantage against Alabama.It does make a difference when you have around a hundred thousand screaming fans that have registered as an earthquake before.I doubt it will be anything close to that tonight. Both these teams are capable of blowing the other out if they play clean mistake free football and get a gift or two.The only thing that would surprise me is if it is a blowout and both teams play a mistake free game.Could go either way,best of luck to both with no injuries and I'm 99% sure we will see one of you next week.

I don't think homefield is as big as an advantage as it's made out to be. That being said the weather is perfect for a Cyclone. Rainy and windy is the perfect storm. We always see Cows being blown away by the high winds and tonight should be no different. Hope your storm sirens are in working order as you'll be needing them when the Cyclones blow through Anderson Co tonight. 

That being said I'm looking forward to the game. It should be a good one as EHS is better than last year and Martin is 100% healthy so we should be able to see what both teams are capable of. 

• Upvote 1