Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

14 hours ago, Devilsx4 said:

Corey Russell should have been a Mr football finalist 

All the different positions he plays and the numbers he has put up with a lot less weapons around him than Ballard and Martin he should have made the list. Not saying he should win it but as for a all around football player it would be hard to find any better.

7 minutes ago, bevo said:

All the different positions he plays and the numbers he has put up with a lot less weapons around him than Ballard and Martin he should have made the list. Not saying he should win it but as for a all around football player it would be hard to find any better.

We love the kid to death he is one of the best players I have seen come through this program and he is one of the best kids you’ll ever meet.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bevo said:

You're exactly right, heck of an athlete! Probably the best I've seen come through our program. did you know he's got a little brother that comes in next year? He's going to be a great one too.

7 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

You're exactly right, heck of an athlete! Probably the best I've seen come through our program. did you know he's got a little brother that comes in next year? He's going to be a great one too.

I think Cade could be as good or even better than Corey if he puts in the work.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bevo said:

I think Cade could be as good or even better than Corey if he puts in the work.

I heard from a real good source that Cade is going to work real hard and he will be a great athlete.Just think if Cory had the size he would be a scary player to try to stop.I wish the best for that kid he deserves it and is as tough a kid as you will ever see.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bevo said:

That was a BS, I know he should’ve been on it.

For real, how do you crack the top lists in the state for a HB but yet not even get a mention on the list? He shattered record while playing an average of 2 quarters lol Corey definitely should have gotten a mention this year as well as he did more with less than the other but I digress.