Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

14 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I can hear the excuses and crying from the cow faithful already about how Greeneville beat them come Friday night. 

yeah, what's Stanton going to tear/break/strain this game? The dude has had an injury every year. Convenient excuse but you play the hand you are dealt. Win or lose. At least Greeneville has had a healthy dude under center.

Just now, barb said:

yeah, what's Stanton going to tear/break/strain this game? The dude has had an injury every year. Convenient excuse but you play the hand you are dealt. Win or lose. At least Greeneville has had a healthy dude under center.

Be careful of what you say...we all hope everyone stays healthy but at any given point someone could get hurt and that is a part of playing football....lol that is why I was a punter lol...

3 minutes ago, barb said:

Cade Ballard is going to go off in this game and leave no doubt that the devils are #1!!! The Devils are going to play at such a high level The cows haven’t seen 

Edited by DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Be careful of what you say...we all hope everyone stays healthy but at any given point someone could get hurt and that is a part of playing football....lol that is why I was a punter lol...

Seriously, it has been the reason you all have been giving as an excuse. It IS part of the game win or lose.  Has Martin signed to play college yet or are they looking at his injury report

13 minutes ago, barb said:

Seriously, it has been the reason you all have been giving as an excuse. It IS part of the game win or lose.  Has Martin signed to play college yet or are they looking at his injury report

What does college have to do with anything??  You just asked not to group all of you in there and then follow up with an asinine statement. You married to BV?? Lmao

27 minutes ago, barb said:

So the brush wasn’t so broad after all.  I saw somewhere where Stanton had a really high ACT and somewhere around a 4.3 or 4 gpa.  Football isn’t life. As a former school administrator and athletics director I can attest to that statement.  Football is a game.  For some it can become an avenue for other things but it looks like Stanton will be just fine.  And I’ll say this...Ballard is phenomenal...yet I’ll bet a year’s retirement he never takes a snap at QB at Army.  He will play at some point but it’ll never be there.  Shame on you for even bragging about a young man’s injuries and using that to be a “keyboard tough guy” .  That’s really dumb .  All there is to it.

Edited by LarryGee77

7 minutes ago, LarryGee77 said:

So the brush wasn’t so broad after all.  I saw somewhere where Stanton had a really high ACT and somewhere around a 4.3 or 4 gpa.  Football isn’t life. As a former school administrator and athletics director I can attest to that statement.  Football is a game.  For some it can become an avenue for other things but it looks like Stanton will be just fine.  And I’ll say this...Ballard is phenomenal...yet I’ll bet a year’s retirement he never takes a snap at QB at Army.  He will play at some point but it’ll never be there.  Shame on you for even bragging about a young man’s injuries and using that to be a “keyboard tough guy” .  That’s really dumb .  All there is to it.

Couldn’t agree more!  Sad that’s their focus. Nothing like dirty fans to ruin the game of football. SMH!!!

30 minutes ago, MavMafia18 said:

What does college have to do with anything??  You just asked not to group all of you in there and then follow up with an asinine statement. You married to BV?? Lmao

Well, we tend to equate college talent with HS performance. It is a barometer. Does Stanton intend to play college ball or is he an academic. Not knocking the kid but...