Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

8 minutes ago, Cyclonefan16 said:

By the way,  you’re a disgrace to the good Greeneville folks on here like devilman and BVD.  

For the record, I have not poked fun at an injured kid, just the fans who always use it as an excuse for losing. And I can have an opinion about how effective I think a game is coached especially one I have seen. I watched both the Greeneville and AC games and I believe he had talent underutilized in both games. Now I understand you lost your starting QB in the first quarter but it's not like Russell hasn't been utilized in that position before.  Witten coached that game like he didn't know what to do. It was the same in the Greeneville game. He was all set to defend the pass and seemed off balance when Ballard came out with a bruising run game.  I've known a lot of great football coaches. My dad was one. One thing they have in common is adaptability. We saw it last year in the Greeneville/ AC game. Both coaches were able to adjust to the adversity they faced and it made for one of the best games of the play-offs. I really do agree that it should have been the state championship game.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, barb said:

For the record, I have not poked fun at an injured kid, just the fans who always use it as an excuse for losing. And I can have an opinion about how effective I think a game is coached especially one I have seen. I watched both the Greeneville and AC games and I believe he had talent underutilized in both games. Now I understand you lost your starting QB in the first quarter but it's not like Russell hasn't been utilized in that position before.  Witten coached that game like he didn't know what to do. It was the same in the Greeneville game. He was all set to defend the pass and seemed off balance when Ballard came out with a bruising run game.  I've known a lot of great football coaches. My dad was one. One thing they have in common is adaptability. We saw it last year in the Greeneville/ AC game. Both coaches were able to adjust to the adversity they faced and it made for one of the best games of the play-offs. I really do agree that it should have been the state championship game.

It would not have matter if we had Peyton Manning at quarterback in that game.  Our OL was undersized and over matched with the front of AC defense.  It wasn’t coaching or adaptability or any of the nonsense you just spilled out.  They beat us in the trenches plain and simple and we had no answer for it.  My dad is Nick Saban,  that doesn’t make me a good football coach or judge of one.  Size and speed is what beat us in Greeneville and got us whipped in AC.  Not coaching.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cyclonefan16 said:

My dad is Nick Saban,  that doesn’t make me a good football coach or judge of one.  Size and speed is what beat us in Greeneville and got us whipped in AC.  Not coaching.

so, son....how much would it take to get you to slip a very small amount of arsenic in the ole family bird this thanksgiving?....hehehe

• Like 1

oh by the way, since no one has mentioned it thus far in this thread atleast, what's the word on getting us some temporary bleachers on our side? I tried to contact south greene about getting a few milk cans to bring, but low and behold, they're still in the running for a gold ball for a change, so congrats to our county boys from south of the dam....good luck against meigs!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BVDevil said:

oh by the way, since no one has mentioned it thus far in this thread atleast, what's the word on getting us some temporary bleachers on our side? I tried to contact south greene about getting a few milk cans to bring, but low and behold, they're still in the running for a gold ball for a change, so congrats to our county boys from south of the dam....good luck against meigs!

Apparently Greeneville fans did not buy enough tickets online. It appears they are not traveling well. I did understand DevilMan man bought two one for himself the other for that big bronze statue of last year's 2017 Mr. Football Ballard. But not even that was worth putting up temporary bleachers.

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Apparently Greeneville fans did not buy enough tickets online. It appears they are not traveling well. I did understand DevilMan man bought two one for himself the other for that big bronze statue of last year's 2017 Mr. Football Ballard. But not even that was worth putting up temporary bleachers.

You’re still an idiot I see

Edited by DevilMan03