Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

46 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

I'm no coach and no mind reader but it wouldn't surprise me if that was the plan. Even the most die hard should know beating Greeneville was no easy task and there is a high chance we could see them again in rd 3 should we make it. We got hit hard by Greeneville and their power and there is no need to risk injury in a game in which we can lose and still make the playoffs. 

Heard some guys were injured after the game? Any truth to that?

I look for the Elizabethton/AC game to be a shootout, as I don't think either team will be able to consistently stop the other's offense.  In those type of playoff matchups, I always think the team with the better running game has the upper hand.  And i think that is Elizabethton.  Several weeks away and everyone has to take care of business for the matchup to happen, but I look for a 48-45 type of game with the team who has the ball last breaking the other team's heart.  

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Heard some guys were injured after the game? Any truth to that?

Greenedevils took some shots too especially near sidelines. Would not be surprised if they are pretty brused and the full back no names took a pretty good shot but he gave one too. But I know he felt it and maybe Betsy too. LOL. 

37 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

I look for the Elizabethton/AC game to be a shootout, as I don't think either team will be able to consistently stop the other's offense.  In those type of playoff matchups, I always think the team with the better running game has the upper hand.  And i think that is Elizabethton.  Several weeks away and everyone has to take care of business for the matchup to happen, but I look for a 48-45 type of game with the team who has the ball last breaking the other team's heart.  

If the Mavs can come out with a constant rush and get some sacks they should be fine. Elizabethton has a tall QB unlike Greenville and Elizabethton have tall receiver's. We will definitely need to keep the QB out of pocket. Betsy will mix it up run pass etc. So Mavs will need to prepare for it. Elizabethton will try clock mgt in a way to slow down the AC quick offense and AC will need to watch those Betsy trick plays.