Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No he's tough but he gets some pretty good help from the line too. I think we will nutrilze him. I am not saying who I think it is but it could be Moog/Gallagher. Actually I think either one is very capable of doing the job this year and if Ave that much last year I am sure AC learned from it. The bigger they are the harder they fall. :)

Your delusional man.  Greeneville Avg. over a 5 yards a caring against the Mav last year and this years Mav's  D is worse.  Greeneville returns 4 out of 5 starting O linemen that gave hime "Pretty Good Help" last year so don't expect anything different.  Your Blue and Gray Glasses have you delirious since neither Moog or Gallaher stopped him last year or any other D for that Matter since he avg. 6.7 yards a carry :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Betsy and Elizabethton hmmmm lol

Oh trying to be funny lol.

I was reviewing last years game and you know as many times as we turned the ball over any good team would have won big. Instead we lost by 4. That really is something to think about. If we can limit our turnovers and force more turnovers...........If I were Greeneville I would be worried. That's why I say Greeneville is listed as #1 on paper theoridically and I am actually glad.

2 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Your delusional man.  Greeneville Avg. over a 5 yards a caring against the Mav last year and this years Mav's  D is worse.  Greeneville returns 4 out of 5 starting O linemen that gave hime "Pretty Good Help" last year so don't expect anything different.  Your Blue and Gray Glasses have you delirious since neither Moog or Gallaher stopped him last year or any other D for that Matter since he avg. 6.7 yards a carry :rolleyes:

Just like I just told Devil from pits of heck....look at our turnovers last year and we still could/should have won. Are you crazy. The Mavs are for real and I can already see where they are playing better than last year when everyone become healthy the last two week. 

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Just like I just told Devil from pits of heck....look at our turnovers last year and we still could/should have won. Are you crazy. The Mavs are for real and I can already see where they are playing better than last year when everyone become healthy the last two week. 

Your acting like Greeneville had nothing to do with Martin throwing 4 picks last year and Greeneville didn't have any turnovers or a getting a punt block.  Greeneville's DB ripped the ball out of a AC wr's hands because he wanted it more plain and simple.  Part of the Tradition Part of the Program.  Ac has gave up more points and also scored less points than last year against the same competition (Bad at that).  Greeneville is better than last year AC has yet to prove that so concentrate on the Topic at hand Elizabethton vs Anderson County because you might not be lucky enough to make it to Greeneville.....

5 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Your acting like Greeneville had nothing to do with Martin throwing 4 picks last year and Greeneville didn't have any turnovers or a getting a punt block.  Greeneville's DB ripped the ball out of a AC wr's hands because he wanted it more plain and simple.  Part of the Tradition Part of the Program.  Ac has gave up more points and also scored less points than last year against the same competition (Bad at that).  Greeneville is better than last year AC has yet to prove that so concentrate on the Topic at hand Elizabethton vs Anderson County because you might not be lucky enough to make it to Greeneville.....

Yeah whatever I let you have the last word for tonight....but it's coming big boy...soon! Back to Elizabethton. Betsy will not be a push over but we are playing at home.

5 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

The Cows Strength of Schedule is dead last in 4a! Just checked that stat lol :roflol:

47th out of 47!!! Lol

Actually it really does not matter whom you play; the young athletes play hard who ever they play. If they play a 1-8 team or if they play a so called Greeneville supper bowl team. They will still play to win. And that is the Mavericks motto! They Play To Win!

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Actually it really does not matter whom you play; the young athletes play hard who ever they play. If they play a 1-8 team or if they play a so called Greeneville supper bowl team. They will still play to win. And that is the Mavericks motto! They Play To Win!

Every team plays to win idiot 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Usually you banter back with something about Greeneville's "weak" schedule. Funny how things change when stats are thrown out.