Giles at Tullahoma

CatDaddy1

5 minutes ago, bobcat93 said:

If they are not banned.All they would have to do is win against Stratford and be in the playoffs  as the 4th seed right?

They would have to beat Tullahoma and Stratford and score a bunch of points. Tiebreaker goes off of points if I'm not mistaken. I hope they get to keep the wins that said player did not play in. It seems asinine to make them forfeit any games where the player didn't play a down. I think everything with this player was on the up and up from the beginning but something changed after the fact. Nothing the coaching staff could have done any differently because they could have honestly not known about the change. So before anyone goes and starts bashing the Giles County coaches it's something to think about. Just my 2 pennys.

5 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

They would have to beat Tullahoma and Stratford and score a bunch of points. Tiebreaker goes off of points if I'm not mistaken. I hope they get to keep the wins that said player did not play in. It seems asinine to make them forfeit any games where the player didn't play a down. I think everything with this player was on the up and up from the beginning but something changed after the fact. Nothing the coaching staff could have done any differently because they could have honestly not known about the change. So before anyone goes and starts bashing the Giles County coaches it's something to think about. Just my 2 pennys.

Why would it come down to a tie breaker when Whites Creek hasn’t won a region game?Theres is only 5 teams in region and they take top four.Right? 

13 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Hey Lead, how you know so much about this??? Heck I'm a faithful GC fan and don't know any details yet. Hmmm....

5 minutes ago, bobcat93 said:

Why would it come down to a tie breaker when Whites Creek hasn’t won a region game?Theres is only 5 teams in region and they take top four.Right? 

If the ineligible player played in Giles vs Whites Creek game then Whites Creek will have a region win head to head against Giles.

Sounds like it's going to come down to which games he played in. Regardless hopefully everything works out for the kids on the team. 

3 minutes ago, Swarm said:

If the ineligible player played in Giles vs Whites Creek game then Whites Creek will have a region win head to head against Giles.

Sounds like it's going to come down to which games he played in. Regardless hopefully everything works out for the kids on the team. 

True wasn’t thinking about the games they had to forfeit 

2 minutes ago, 2001Bobcat said:

Hey Lead, how you know so much about this??? Heck I'm a faithful GC fan and don't know any details yet. Hmmm....

Illuminati  bro. I know some ppl and I'll leave it at that. I hate that y'all are having to go through this as much as anyone. Like I said, just going off of what I was told, I firmly believe the coaches had zero knowledge that anything had changed.

8 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Illuminati  bro. I know some ppl and I'll leave it at that. I hate that y'all are having to go through this as much as anyone. Like I said, just going off of what I was told, I firmly believe the coaches had zero knowledge that anything had changed.

You are correct Lead, the coaches did not know about this and yes same here, we know a few people too and how the brass was notified. Nothing makes this right, but I hate that all the other players have to pay this price.......

Edited by Catfan68
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

I'm guessing those people wear blue...lol.

In all seriousness, if the coaches had no idea, how in the world does someone else find this out? I'm guessing maybe a disgruntled parent?