Giles at Tullahoma

CatDaddy1

1 minute ago, 2001Bobcat said:

I'm guessing those people wear blue...lol.

In all seriousness, if the coaches had no idea, how in the world does someone else find this out? I'm guessing maybe a disgruntled parent?

I will put my house on it that these ppl do not wear blue brother. Heck man I'm on your side. I tried to send you a private message on here but for some reason it won't let me. What I don't know is how the TSSAA came about their info. You could very well be right about the disgruntled parent part of it.

2 minutes ago, District12AA said:

O'Cheater is at it again with no regard with whom he hurts along the way. Only people j feel bad for are the athletes because the administration knew exactly who they were hiring. Time for the TSSAA to come down in the Head Coach. His time coaching in Tennessee should be done.

Might want to back off of O'Conner on this one. 

29 minutes ago, Catfan68 said:

You are correct Lead, the coaches did not know about this and yes same here, we know a few people too and how the brass was notified. Nothing makes this right, but I hate that all the other players have to pay this price.......

I have a suspicion about how the brass was notified but I will keep this suspicions to myself.  I agree...it sucks that the other players that have worked so hard are having their season ripped out from under them. Good bunch of kids that just want to play ball. I'll be pulling for y'all to get a win these last two games and if everything goes as planned y'all can get in the playoffs and make some noise. Make the playoffs and let those young men feel like their season wasn't a total loss! Go get em Bobcats!

36 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

I have a suspicion about how the brass was notified but I will keep this suspicions to myself.  I agree...it sucks that the other players that have worked so hard are having their season ripped out from under them. Good bunch of kids that just want to play ball. I'll be pulling for y'all to get a win these last two games and if everything goes as planned y'all can get in the playoffs and make some noise. Make the playoffs and let those young men feel like their season wasn't a total loss! Go get em Bobcats!

:thumb:

1 hour ago, LBD said:

It's about two separate kids from what I was told.  Both just one.  I was also told that as many as 6-7 different sources have contacted the TSSAA about the matter.  Neither of the kids in question is Bo Wallace from Marshall County.  

If that’s the case I’m sure one of the sources was the boys basketball coach.lol