Hendersonville @ Mt. Juliet

Yalfan

2 hours ago, jimb1972 said:

May attend tonight since my jackets are off.

Shows what you know about the two teams..... they both played last night so yeah it would make sense they play tonight lol youre a perfect unbiased knowledgeable judge to determine MJ wont win..... and to touch on your point about MJ not beating a good team... Lebanon? Also going back to last years game, we handily beat HHS, a hard fought game on both ends but still a good win for MJ there. I see a closer game on the scoreline for this years game, and also probably higher scoring.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

10 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Shows what you know about the two teams..... they both played last night so yeah it would make sense they play tonight lol youre a perfect unbiased knowledgeable judge to determine MJ wont win..... and to touch on your point about MJ not beating a good team... Lebanon? Also going back to last years game, we handily beat HHS, a hard fought game on both ends but still a good win for MJ there. I see a closer game on the scoreline for this years game, and also probably higher scoring.

Just hoping for no miserable cold rain this year lol.   

Looking forward to a great game with the Region championship on the line.  I would say MJ is the favorite in this one...especially with it being in Mt Juliet.  HHS will have to play their best game of the year to have a shot to win.  I do think the kids are up for the challenge and will come ready to play.  

The turnover battle should determine the outcome in this one. 

As far as what my worries and concerns are for MJ in this game it ALL has to do with the AT TIMES inept offense we have. They have struggled here and there (lost our starting QB for the season our last preseason scrimmage), the biggest issues I see is an inexperienced  but athletic QB, an Oline that has been pushed around too much at times, and some bad play calling . on the contrary they can strike quick thanks to the plethora of options we have at running back and receiver. Our defense is stronger than ever, against station camp we only let up a kickoff for a TD, against Gallatin we let up a FG, shutout Overton, let up 10 to Lebanon, with most games our 2's being put into play against the opponents starters. With the defense definitely being our strong suit, I see our offense being able to string together enough big plays and our defense doing what it does best, to another nice victory against a strong athletically gifted HHS team.

Can anyone inform me on the HHS defense in detail?

1 minute ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

Just hoping for no miserable cold rain this year lol.   

Looking forward to a great game with the Region championship on the line.  I would say MJ is the favorite in this one...especially with it being in Mt Juliet.  HHS will have to play their best game of the year to have a shot to win.  I do think the kids are up for the challenge and will come ready to play.  

The turnover battle should determine the outcome in this one. 

Well said, deservedly Mj are favorites, but by no means is it going to be easy.

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

As far as what my worries and concerns are for MJ in this game it ALL has to do with the AT TIMES inept offense we have. They have struggled here and there (lost our starting QB for the season our last preseason scrimmage), the biggest issues I see is an inexperienced  but athletic QB, an Oline that has been pushed around too much at times, and some bad play calling . on the contrary they can strike quick thanks to the plethora of options we have at running back and receiver. Our defense is stronger than ever, against station camp we only let up a kickoff for a TD, against Gallatin we let up a FG, shutout Overton, let up 10 to Lebanon, with most games our 2's being put into play against the opponents starters. With the defense definitely being our strong suit, I see our offense being able to string together enough big plays and our defense doing what it does best, to another nice victory against a strong athletically gifted HHS team.

Can anyone inform me on the HHS defense in detail?

Defense has been very good this year. They do have a tendency to give up big scoring plays....which doesn’t bode well since MJ scores often on big plays