Mairvul Heads two Brad Lee Centrull

STARSNBARS

Guest NumberOneSpectator
On 10/23/2018 at 4:09 PM, GREYRIDERx said:

What do I mean about the referees..? Lets just say that the definition of integrity is not one that some know. 

ouch. you're casting some big stones! maybe they're doing the best they can? just a thought

15 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye wuz sortee glaid thay mooved tha gaim......One ov tha pups iz gettin marritt on Saturdee and eye wuz gonna haif two miss Fridee's gaim fer a ole preherschal dannur.....Momma likes tha gaims and likes tha food goodurer...So's this way everybodee iz haipy....:hungry::thumb:

Goodur... That should keep Momma away from our Trunk-or-Treat. She cleaned us out last year. Plus she got stuck in the tractor train ride, plastic barrel. 

wonder-woman-large1.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, NumberOneSpectator said:

ouch. you're casting some big stones! maybe they're doing the best they can? just a thought

Ouch? Did that pain you? Hit to close to home?  Big Stones is what its all about,  no?  I know what I see /have seen over the years, some good some not so much.

What game do you have this week?

Edited by GREYRIDERx

Guest NumberOneSpectator
4 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Ouch? Did that pain you? Hit to close to home?  Big Stones is what its all about,  no?  I know what I see /have seen over the years, some good some not so much.

What game do you have this week?

looks like you're the one getting offensive, bud. just like you always do. you love to throw rocks, but get mad when someone else does the same to you. i realize you won't change. just love to draw attention to it. don't get mad and your feelings hurt when someone calls you out for once

8 minutes ago, NumberOneSpectator said:

looks like you're the one getting offensive, bud. just like you always do. you love to throw rocks, but get mad when someone else does the same to you. i realize you won't change. just love to draw attention to it. don't get mad and your feelings hurt when someone calls you out for once

Im not mad. Sounds like your butt hurts a little. And Im not your bud. 

Lol , You can throw all the rocks that you want to... I couldnt careless. No Im not gonna change and if you are calling me out then you need to work on that , a lot.  I just love to draw attention to your lack of integrity, if you are who I think you are, during a game. Just the facts no feelings. Good try though. 

And if you are who I thi k you are you might want to have your daddy in law pray over ya.  Ill hang up and listen...

Edited by GREYRIDERx

Guest NumberOneSpectator
1 minute ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Im not mad. Sounds like your butt hurts a little. And Im not your bud. 

Lol , You can throw all the rocks that you want to... I couldnt careless. No Im not gonna change and if you are calling me out then you need to work on that , a lot.  I just love to draw attention to your lack of integrity, if you are who I think you are, during a game. Just the facts no feelings. Good try though. 

And if you are who I thi k you are you might want to have your daddy in law pray over ya.  

:-) have a good day, bud! i'll pray for you instead

Guest NumberOneSpectator
11 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

You do that...little buddy 37877

Everyday is a good day!

i agree with you! btw, i can assure you that i'm not who you think i am. just don't want you to walk around with a false notion

17 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye wuz sortee glaid thay mooved tha gaim......One ov tha pups iz gettin marritt on Saturdee and eye wuz gonna haif two miss Fridee's gaim fer a ole preherschal dannur.....Momma likes tha gaims and likes tha food goodurer...So's this way everybodee iz haipy....:hungry::thumb:

I think this may have been the deciding factor for moving the game!

• Upvote 1