Mairvul Heads two Brad Lee Centrull

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Maryville freshmen beat Farragut 50-14 tonight. Making them undefeated for the year. JV won 48-14. 

48 - 21 ... they played their starters the entire game. 

There were a bunch of Rebels that stood out. Some great open field tackling, interceptions, fumble recoveries, one handed catches. Rebels brought the wood. Regular cast of characters for referees ... you know what I mean. 

Congrats to both squads for finishing undefeated.

7 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

There were a bunch of Rebels that stood out. Some great open field tackling, interceptions, fumble recoveries, one handed catches. Rebels brought the wood. Regular cast of characters for referees ... you know what I mean. 

It’s definitely the best freshmen class we’ve had in several years.  I wish I’d made it to the games. I had to run all over E TN trying to find the boy a book he needed for history.

1 hour ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Why is the white hat lecturing MHS players after plays (no flag), but not saying a word to FHS players? Take off the Columbia blue glasses. 

Edited by Red Rebels
  • Upvote 1

I'll be the first to say I've been worried a lot over the future because of the smaller number of kids going out for football the past few years but instead of a negative it's actually been a positive. Just this past spring we only had two QB's out for football and a position everyone worried more about than anything but DH was able to work with them and give more attention then the regular 7 or 8 we normally have. I'm very surprised to see all the wins the JV, Freshman and Junior high have put up with the smaller squads than normal. The future looks good and with the great staff of coaches we have those kids will only get better.

Guest NumberOneSpectator
6 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

what do you mean about the referees, greyrider?