4A Playoffs

greendevils11

5 hours ago, BVDevil said:

AC's fireworks display at home is very impressive i must admit. it's also very very similar to how the team plays vs greeneville, They shoot it all off quickly, then have nothing left for the stretch run.......hehe.

This is unbelievable...I would expect this out of DevilMan from heck but BVD come on man....well I will say this.... expect a full blown show first half and second half..... remember we are at home and we promise Greeneville will not get out of Anderson County without a loss....LOL :) One for the record books! 

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This is unbelievable...I would expect this out of DevilMan from heck but BVD come on man....well I will say this.... expect a full blown show first half and second half..... remember we are at home and we promise Greeneville will not get out of Anderson County without a loss....LOL :) One for the record books! 

What about that 55-9 Beatdown we put on the Cows at there place? Yes that was Mr.Ballard & Company as well

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

What about that 55-9 Beatdown we put on the Cows at there place? Yes that was Mr.Ballard & Company as well

And what about that 21-0 first quarter leed then the AC  QB ACL. That would have been a beat down to remember...but this year will be worse for the Devil's when the fireworks and smoke clear Greeneville will have a long sad trip home....:) But I will guarantee you will still be calling for a Mercy rule in 2019. I think you have respect and afraid to call mercy this year...:)

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

And what about that 21-0 first quarter leed then the AC  QB ACL. That would have been a beat down to remember...but this year will be worse for the Devil's when the fireworks and smoke clear Greeneville will have a long sad trip home....:) But I will guarantee you will still be calling for a Mercy rule in 2019. I think you have respect and afraid to call mercy this year...:)

He did that on the second play of the game and made perfect passes the entire game. What about that defense for the cows? That’s what I thought. Come back down to reality now. The devils are #1 and win state yet again 

8 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I don’t know of too many sports that just play one quarter. The final score is the only one I was taught that ever mattered. 

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

He did that on the second play of the game and made perfect passes the entire game. What about that defense for the cows? That’s what I thought. Come back down to reality now. The devils are #1 and win state yet again 

Again on a serious note do you even believe Greeneville has a chance in hello when they play in the stadium of smoke. Only chance I give if we are injured other then that Cady bar the door in Rocky Top...All hello will break loose when the Mavs step on the field