Sequatchie at Upperman?

jimbo44

3 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

That’s hilarious lol. Your bout as dumb as a box of rocks

I just realized you only beat one team with a winning record. And the way I hear it York gave y'all that game. So pretty much every decent team you have played has best you. Look for that to continue tonight.....shhhh.....it will all be over soon.....you and bolddust can wrassle in the parking lot alone every Friday night. If I was you I would just skip that game and come watch a good game in baxter. What's about to happen in Red Bank is going to be bad. 

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

I just realized you only beat one team with a winning record. And the way I hear it York gave y'all that game. So pretty much every decent team you have played has best you. Look for that to continue tonight.....shhhh.....it will all be over soon.....you and bolddust can wrassle in the parking lot alone every Friday night. If I was you I would just skip that game and come watch a good game in baxter. What's about to happen in Red Bank is going to be bad. 

Now listen, the only wrastlin’ I do in the parking lot is with loud mouth daddys and on occasion your mother in the back seat of my f-150